DTS herps Dan Scolaro - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 08:31 PM   #21
Dan Scolaro
Trader rating? Another joke. Like I said, you guys so much in common, I will send the rice for your wedding.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 08:43 PM   #22
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Trader rating? Another joke. Like I said, you guys so much in common, I will send the rice for your wedding.

Dan
if its such a joke, then that must apply to you as well, i mean, there are what, three sales there that got you feed back? Two of which im SURE you dont want to be a joke, since they are saying good things about you at that time. but of course, Two were removed recently. Must be a joke because people can change their minds about you.

Old 05-13-2008, 08:49 PM   #23
Dan Scolaro
Moo: If you think I care what these idiots say or do or what you say or do, then you need to go back to the beginning of page one and realize that I packed a healthy snake and it was perfect and I have no clue what happened to it and nothing you or anyone will say will change my mind on the snake I exmained as healthy.

If people cannot figure out that I am responding in a wild fashion and having fun at it to knock all of these idiots off my back, then so be it and that does not matter either.

What really matters is I have to go to the bathroom now and let out a Chuck.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #24
critical bill
Quote:
Moo: What really matters is I have to go to the bathroom now and let out a Chuck.

Dan
Eat some corn and don't flush. With business being so bad for you right now, you just might want to save that for your kids dinner tomorrow night.

Maybe seeing their disgusted expression, you'll go back to being Ben Seigal's mop boy for $7.00 an hour. Shoot for 40 hours....you'll make a whole $280 a week.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:25 PM   #25
Dan Scolaro
Chuck:

I was just joking so don't take it personal.

I really don't mean you any harm and this is all fun for me.

But why do you keep mentioning stuff that makes me think you are jealous of my fun I have in my hobby?

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 09:46 PM   #26
critical bill
Quote:
Chuck:

I was just joking so don't take it personal.

I really don't mean you any harm and this is all fun for me.

Dan
Hey Dano, I believe in nipping things in the bud and you have made several veiled threats toward me. If I ever thought for a second that you ever meant me any actual harm other than you just yapping and being a jerkoff, I'd meet you and put you in a wheel chair for the rest of your days. You don't scare me pal.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:50 PM   #27
Dan Scolaro
Chuck, why would I harm you? I have more fun knowing you are around so I can teach you a lesson or two. This is all fun for me despite what others alluded to but we can be best buddies if you apologize. Without an apology, you are not a man.

Dan

Old 05-13-2008, 09:54 PM   #28
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Chuck, why would I harm you? I have more fun knowing you are around so I can teach you a lesson or two. This is all fun for me despite what others alluded to but we can be best buddies if you apologize. Without an apology, you are not a man.

Dan

and neither are you, nor ever will be. Boy.

Old 05-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #29
Serafim
Quote:

Dan
Thats classic you teach Chuck a lesson or two. That has to be the funniest thing I have seen all day

Old 05-13-2008, 11:32 PM   #30
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
and neither are you, nor ever will be. Boy.
i shoudlnt say neither, chuck is more of a man than you will EVER be in this lifetime.

Sorry bout that ^_- didnt want you thinking the wrong thing or anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread