A Deal You Can't Pass Up.... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 10:14 PM   #1
Ringneck_Man1
A Deal You Can't Pass Up....

I have snake probes I am getting rid of. They weren't used much, there are 5, the largest one can sex a adult python or boa, the smallest can sex a small ringneck snake, or garter snake. If interested, let me know, I will trade for some things, I have the list below, I also have snapping turtles for sale, contact me if interested, they are CB 04.

* I understand snake probes would not classify as a "Other Snake" but somebody in here may wanna buy snake probes.*

I have CB snapping turtles, hatched 2 Thursdays ago. They are small as of right now, quarter size, and are ready to be shipped.
$15 each plus shipping. 2 for $25, 3 for $35. Contact me if interested.

Trades for:
Small 2 to 6 inch Tantilla
Small Scarlet Kingsnake
Blind snakes, around 6 inches
Adult Pine Woods Snake, around 10 inches
Regal Ringneck Snake of Arizona locale
Strange morph of a Ringneck Snake
Albino, Melanistic, Hypo, or anything else strange of a small colubrid, like Brown Snakes, Red Belly Snakes, Tantilla, etc.
Melanistic Ringneck Snake
Hatchling eastern kingsnake, under 10 inches
Small Earth, Worm, Garter, Red Belly, or Water Snakes from 2 to 5 inches in length
Aberrant ringneck snake

My Email

Ringneck_Man
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-04-2004, 11:28 AM   #2
Blood Python171
Interested in probes!!!

Hello,
How much do you want for the probes? Can you please list the sizes and price.
Thanks,
Matthew

Please e-mail me at: Gerricea@aol.com

Old 10-05-2004, 08:21 PM   #3
Ringneck_Man1
The probes....

Cost $30 shipped, due to packaging materials, etc. Their are five probes ranging from 3 to 6 inches in length, they are ball point, other than the smallest probe which is used for sexing the smallest of the NA colubrids.
Email me if interested, HERE

Michael
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread