Dave at Komodo Reptiles... Bad situation, Great customer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-19-2006, 03:15 PM   #1
Zoo Supply
Thumbs up Dave at Komodo Reptiles... Bad situation, Great customer

Recently Dave ordered a large number of leo geckos from me wholesale. We agreed on a price, and I shipped via fedex priority overnight on the 17th of january. Unfortunately the box did not arrive on the 18th. It arrived well into the day on the 19th. Fortunately the majority of the leos made it, albeit cold.
Dave was as more of a pleasure than you could expect in this situation. He was completely understanding and has not been overbearing or irrational during this whole ordeal.
As a seller and shipper, I just think that this goes unnoticed far too much in our business.
Kudos to Dave, I assure you even though my TOS does not guarantee live arrival if it is late due to Carrier mishap, I will be taking care of you. I wish all of the customers in this industry were like you.
Thanks for the business Dave.
TOM

Old 01-19-2006, 03:38 PM   #2
Art Klass
Well that's certainly refreshing to hear with all of the negative things that are constantly surfacing. Good post and good for you Tom for taking care of business. Art

Old 01-19-2006, 04:28 PM   #3
Gecko_Den
Dave is a great guy, I would not hesitate to do business with him again.