MB REPTILES (MATT BRUNER) Great Customer, does it again! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-05-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
Mangshan
Thumbs up MB REPTILES (MATT BRUNER) Great Customer, does it again!

It has been wonderful dealing with Matt Bruner of MB REPTILES.

Once again, Matt bought another large order of animals from us.
It is comforting to know that I can rely on Matt to conduct business in a professional manner.
MB Reptiles ALWAYS pays promptly. Matt is great about communication.
He is fun to deal with. It is always a pleasure to deal with him.
MB Reptiles has forged a wonderful reputation.
Obviously, I would highly recommend dealing with him.
Trust is something that takes TIME to be earned.
Matt Bruner has taken the time to earn my trust. I am sure that you can trust him as well.
I look forward to dealing with MB Reptiles again!
Thank you Matt!
Your friend,
Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611

Old 04-27-2008, 11:30 AM   #2
peter Andersen
Angry MATT IS A THIEF

i can only say mb reptiles are ripoffs i ordered roaches in december for 320$ and i have recieved nothing and they dont answer any mail or give me any infortion so DONT shop there he is a THIEF

Old 04-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #3
Mangshan
Are you sure you are talking about the same person????

It is MB Reptiles....Mat Bruner of Grants Pass, Oregon.
He has ALWAYS been good to me.
After making several large orders from me....and always promptly paying me.
Always contacting me to make sure I received the payments, and always calling me to let me know that the animals have arrived safely... and that he is satisfied with them.

I find it very hard to believe that Matt would play any games!
He has always conducted business in a very professional manner.
Honestly I think that Matt Bruner values his reputation more than $320.00 worth of roaches.
Do you have any emails...or information that might shed some light on this post?
I am not sure where Danmark is located???...But I do know where Denmark is located.

Peter, if you are overseas, perhaps it would be easier to order live insects from a local breeder....(and not in December...as temperatures might affect your results.)
This is merely a friendly suggestion....I hope you are able to get the feeder insects that you need.

Please reply back here with any emails and information to confirm that we are indeed speaking about the same seller. I will be happy to contact Matt and inform him of this thread. Perhaps he will have some answers for you.
Wishing you the best of luck getting some results here.
Take care,
Harlin Wall - WALL TO WALL REPTILES!
970-245-7611
970-255-9255

ps...Another great source for feeder roaches is Mike Stefani, owner of Mike's Monitors.
I do not know if he ships internationally. But he is also a good guy.
Hope that helps.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:08 PM   #4
peter Andersen
No i dont have any email couse he does not respond, il give him 1 week more and il take screenshots from my account, so everybody can see that he is a thief.
if december is to cold he should say so and pay back the money!!!

Old 04-27-2008, 02:23 PM   #5
Mangshan
Did you contact him prior to sending him a payment?
Did he reply. If so, you need to include the reply in your posts.
If you blindly sent a payment to him....perhaps he does not ship internationally.
We need details of the transaction.
I understand that you are upset. But in order to work out the situation, we need more info.
Thank you.

Old 04-27-2008, 02:49 PM   #6
peter Andersen
i have now recieved the money

Old 04-27-2008, 04:14 PM   #7
Mangshan
Peter,
I thought there was something fishy about your post. lol.
Matt had a chance to review his web site correspondence history....and now we have the details.

Perhaps you should consider doing LEGAL business....no wonder you did not wish to post the details of your transaction.

Blindly sending a payment to someone, who has already informed you that they cannot (and will not) legitimately ship to you, is not a great way to conduct business.

Like I said. Matt is an HONEST guy.
Perhaps breaking the law is not what he considers to be honest...and neither do I.
Just something to consider.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:18 PM   #8
peter Andersen
LOL what a load of crap its fully legal to import roaches and that was what i ordered i was not ordering anything illigal, but if you want to hold a hand over him fine go ahead i have gotten my money back finally!!!!!

Old 04-27-2008, 04:40 PM   #9
Lucille
It does look like your seller was obeying the law and that exportation of roaches cannot be done through the USPS:

Postal Explorer > IMM Issue 34 - International Mail Manual > 1 International Mail Services > 130 Mailability > 138 Perishable Matter

138 Perishable Matter
138.1 Animals
All live or dead animals are nonmailable, except the following:

Live bees, leeches, silkworms, and flies of the family Drosophilidae (see DMM 601.9.3.9).
Dead insects or reptiles, when thoroughly dried.
Parasites and predators of injurious insects, if the following conditions are met:
They are admissible in the domestic mail.
They are useful in controlling harmful insects.
They are exchanged by officially recognized scientific or health agencies.
They are sent by First-Class Mail International.
Mailable animals must be in containers conforming to the requirements in the DMM.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:45 PM   #10
peter Andersen
thats his part not mine, i fully obey the danish import and postal rules!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!