Good Guy Cody Wilson (Revolution Reptiles) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
Sssnakemom31
Thumbs up Cody Wilson (Revolution Reptiles)

I bought a young crested gecko from Cody, and start to finish, it was handled with friendliness and professionalism. Every e-mail was answered promptly, there was no pushiness. The packing job was A-1, and I would gladly do business with Cody again!!

This is a young man who already knows what many in this hobby will never learn: deal with honor, and have integrity. Kudos, Cody!

Kathy Weeks

Old 06-21-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
Revolution1221
Thank you Kathy I enjoyed just as much doing business with you. Also very happy to have one of the little ones with you! Thanks again

Old 06-28-2011, 06:25 PM   #3
kadaysa
I purchased a young crested gecko from Cody and it was an excellent transaction. He is very polite and the everything was very professional. The communication was excellent and my package arrived packed well with care. I was very impressed with everything. I will not hesitate to purchase from him again.

Old 07-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #4
Revolution1221
This is a link to my FACEBOOK page reveiws as well since there are a couple more reveiws on there. Thought it might also be handy to have a link to my TERMS OF SERVICE here also.

Old 07-17-2011, 02:48 PM   #5
CJnTERA
I got my first shipped gecko from Cody and the experience what nothing short of great. Both geckos arrived safely and were packaged perfectly. They were both top notch healthy geckos and I wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again.

Also, he's very good at responding in a timely manor, which is awesome considering so many people take their time and dont really treat the transaction like a real business deal.

Old 08-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
Revolution1221
Thanks Tera

Old 08-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #7
K_Hans92
Cody/Revolution Geckos

I bought a young male gecko from Cody, and the entire experience was pleasant experience doing so. Almost instant message replies, great attitude and willing to help.
There was only one small hitch that couldn't be helped and was easily resolved. All in all, a pleasant experience, that will have me returning.
The gecko arrived safely, over excited to get out of the container but healthy. Thanks, Cody!

Old 08-09-2011, 04:02 PM   #8
Revolution1221
Your welcome Kivah. Hope you enjoy the little guy

Old 08-16-2011, 08:06 PM   #9
StickyBaby
I recently purchased a LTC Gekko smithii. He arrived in excellent condition and has settled in well!! Weather this summer has been and issue with shipping, but Cody was in constant contact to find an appropriate day. Can't wait to purchase my next gecko from Cody!

Old 10-26-2011, 03:26 PM   #10
kingskibittle
Just purchased a nice female crested gecko form cody. awesome experiance i cant wait to get my next geckio form him. very good communication was very willing to sort out anything that might have come up. great experiance. geck in great condition.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!