Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #271
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
I just got off the phone with Jerry. We had a productive conversation. He has agreed to refund the entire amount over the next 30 days. If all goes well you will not hear from me again until then.

Thank you,

Stu Tennyson
I sincerely hope you receive your refund. I do think, refund or not, Jerry is pretty much finished. I would not do business with someone like him after seeing how he has handled himself here.
As is often said, it is not whether or not something comes up in a sale that is most important, it is how the seller handles it. Jerry failed, abjectly.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:01 PM   #272
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
. Stu wants a refund, I'm giving it. You want reciprocal aggression, you got it.
Looking forward to both oh king of narcissism, but mostly the refund. I suspect you'll be quite trite in no time at all.

Unlike you, I do what I say. Make the refund to Stu and I'm done with this thread.

We ALL know it's the right thing to do.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #273
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
I just got off the phone with Jerry. We had a productive conversation. He has agreed to refund the entire amount over the next 30 days. If all goes well you will not hear from me again until then.

Thank you,

Stu Tennyson
Excellent news.

Good move jer. Now, doesn't that strange thing you're feeling, doing the right thing, feel good? I know you're not used to it, but even you can become familiar with it if you try.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:22 PM   #274
laterob
. Great news!

Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #275
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield View Post
Stu, as I stated before I am not taking sides I'm just trying my best as a responsible member of this community to help the situation unlike alot of other posters on this thread.
No you are not, you are being purposely antagonistic & condescending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Schofield View Post
Rural TX, whose fault is THAT? LOL. I'd say for $3100 you can put the snakes on a plane, FIRST CLASS even, and let someone who has nothing to do with this fight examine them.
It has been stated countless times here, by many different herpers, that there is no test to determine if it is indeed ZD or not. So flying them anywhere would add more stress to the poor snakes than do any good.

As for the rest of your post... more condescension and conjecture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn View Post
By the way, as I've mentioned before, hearsay ain't allowed here. If you want to crow about how some guy got some snakes from you that he constantly tells you are wonderful, use his name. You, just you yourself, have NO credibility based solely on your say so. You seem to say so much that just isn't so. You know?

Old 03-02-2012, 07:46 PM   #276
JerryKruse
Wes, let me know when you are ready to stop being a provocative little dickworm. Even after Stu comes on to make his announcement, you continue to act like an ass. Feelin' all powerful behind a keyboard demonstrating the very behavior that I'm being targeted for. Real bright. Thanks for showing YOUR true colors along with Lucille who just can't shut up either. I mean really....you both clearly have nothing better to do.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #277
thomas davis
Originally Posted by StuTennyson
I just got off the phone with Jerry. We had a productive conversation. He has agreed to refund the entire amount over the next 30 days.

thats great news the BOI works again! kudos to jerry for doing the right thing!
,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-02-2012, 07:56 PM   #278
Wilomn
Ahhh so very clever mr. kruse. If you look at the times the posts were made you'll see about 20 minutes from the time Stu posted that you had finally agreed to do the right thing, as you should have LONG ago, and the time I made my post. While everything you say is questionable, I'd say the opposite is true for me. I didn't see Stu's post until after I made mine.

And for the record, I haven't said anything here, or typed as it were, that I wouldn't say to your face. It's just the way I am. Also, I don't think that proving you're a poacher, a liar, a backstabbing not very nice guy and one who uses the positions of his 'friends' to protect his bad deals really compares with me telling the truth and managing to piss you off to the extent that I obviously have.

Shrink, analyse thyself.

There's only one bad guy here ol jer. It's you.

Now, provided that you actually do as you say, I'm out. Should you wish further interaction with me, get used to disappointment.

Or screw someone else over. That's something I'd engage with you again over.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #279
Christina Vincent
Well I hear the book comin out! Hide! Lol

Jerry, Lucille is right.

SnakeQueen, u took the words right outta my mouth about Jeff lol only helped me avoid an infraction because man, it was gettin hard to listen to his rant. Thank you!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:24 PM   #280
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina Vincent View Post
SnakeQueen, u took the words right outta my mouth about Jeff lol only helped me avoid an infraction because man, it was gettin hard to listen to his rant. Thank you!

I couldn't take it anymore.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!