south mountain reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-04-2007, 02:01 AM   #21
Justin Mitcham
Don rocks..

I have a few dozen cornsnakes, about 1/2 are from Don ether directly or indirectly...every one of them rocks, all are great feeders, breeders, exceptionally marked etc..!!! Don is the best period!!
Justin

Old 07-27-2007, 12:27 AM   #22
RyanBolton
Don is truly one of the best there is in this business and more than deserving of his reputation. He went light years beyond the call of duty to ensure my satisfaction. I am more than satisfied!

Old 09-09-2007, 03:44 PM   #23
TamerOfTheBeasts
Indeed Don Is The Best. His Customer Service And Satisfaction Surpasses Everyone Elses.

Old 09-11-2007, 01:33 AM   #24
Jud McClanahan
I have known Don for many years. He is one of the finest men I have ever met. If everyone was as sharp and honest as Don there would be no need for a BOI forum. The animals and service will be just as everyone has said.

Jud McClanahan

Old 09-11-2007, 09:21 AM   #25
hissnherps
Besides producing some of the best animals out there, Don is also one of the nicest and most knowlegable guys in the business. I had the pleasure of talking with him over the phone and at Daytona, and better guy you will not meet. You cant go wrong with South Mountain.
Arlon Delorge

Old 09-11-2007, 12:15 PM   #26
Mike@boakingdom.com
I agree with all the others....Don is THE BEST! He is always happy to talk, never complains about being bothered or too busy... I remember about a dozen years ago I called a husband/wife python breeder co. in Texas to ask about Savu python care, the wife of that team RIPPED me about how busy they are, how did I get their phone number (it was posted in Reptiles Mag.), giving out free info to non-customers...etc. I would say Don is the extreme opposite, from that other experience.

I've had a handful of Don's snakes in my collection, all very beautiful.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:16 PM   #27
AbsoluteApril
Thumbs up Great to deal with!

Just wanted to add that Don at South Mountain is a stand up guy and great to do business with. He always replies promt and the qualitity is top notch!
I just got this snow motley hurricane pattern and couldn't be happier!
Thanks Don!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!