Sorry!!!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2003, 01:09 AM   #1
Littlefatass31
Sorry!!!!!!

Hello. You all know who i am and for the most part can careless i will assume. I first want to say i am DEEPLY SORRY to all i have affected. I was told to do this and it took that person a little while to get me to agree. I know what i did WAS WRONG and you will not understand why i did it..as i am not sure myself why either. Now as to being bashed...i know i deserve it. I would like to say i have straightend out alot since i was kicked out. I know i can't just walk back in here nor do i want to.

I just want to say I am sorry.

*sorry to RReptiles, and Evan Stahl (this don't change my opinion) i was an asshole to you both and you did nothing to deserve it.*

Go ahead and link the old stuff here if you want im a different person i am still young and stupid just have gotten a little wiser. All those who want to bring up the past, well I have nothing against it but, i'am not for it. Also believe what you would all like to I am here to say sorry and basically see what happens.

Bye and once again deeply sorry Pat Malloy

Old 05-02-2003, 06:18 PM   #2
evansnakes
Thumbs down

So what are you saying now jackass? You apologize then take another shot at me? "That doesn't change my opinion." What exactly does that mean loser? You know nothing about me. You stated a bunch of lies about me. Your "opinion" of me was a bunch of lies you smeared on this forum about me. You misrepresented yourself here. You used multiple names and ID's to lie and take advantage of people. You tried to rip people off offering for sale animals you never had. I don't care what age you are. I have never met someone half your age or twice your age that was as deceptive and full of crap as you. As I said before and say again to you shooter, do the world a favor and remove yourself from it. You are nothing and nobody to me junior. Good luck with your bright future.

Evan Stahl

Old 05-02-2003, 06:34 PM   #3
BrianB
Ya know, Evan, when I see the adult bringing himself down to the kid's level, I tend to think the adult should be taking a deep breath and counting to some large number before posting.

It really doesn't reflect well on you.

Old 05-02-2003, 06:42 PM   #4
BrianB
And Pat, this is really off topic for the BOI. It's not an inquiry or a bad/good guy post. If you've gotten any wiser, it'd show better if you followed the board rules.

Old 05-02-2003, 08:21 PM   #5
John Apple
Cmon man why give malloy the dignity of a responce

Old 05-02-2003, 08:55 PM   #6
evansnakes
That's right go after me

He makes me very angry that's why. It is my choice to defend myself. It is not my concern what opinion people will draw of me based on the fact that I refuse to roll over, play dead and let some little kid damage my income and reputation of product that I produce. Like me, don't like me, I produce lots of great animals, period. If you say otherwise I will jump on you too. I notified the moderator to warn me for it right after I posted it. Brian, it is great to be able to sit in judgement of others when you are not the one that some maliscious little jerk singles out to post dozens of lies and slander you possibly hurting your ability to make a living. I would be curious how many others would find their self control questioned in that same situation. High horses are great until you get thrown off. Evan Stahl

Old 05-02-2003, 09:07 PM   #7
The BoidSmith
Evan,

The great majority of the people in here probably saw this post from day 1. We were just letting it sink to the bottom. That's how much credit we were giving to this child's words. After all he is only 15.

Regards.

Old 05-02-2003, 09:25 PM   #8
BrianB
I'm not sitting in judgement, Evan, just pointing out how your reply might look.

As for the high horse comment, that's exactly what I was talking about. Your flying off the handle at someone who was posting nothing more than friendly advice speaks for itself. Anyway, I know the advice was unsolicited, so if you want to carry on showing the world that you're a hot head who can't handle some kid giving him a hard time on a message board, be my guest.

Old 05-02-2003, 09:27 PM   #9
evansnakes
Alvaro, I understand that, but the majority of people who read this board don't post here and do take some gossip as fact. I never even bothered to read it when I saw his name on it, until I got three phone calls from different people telling me that he was at this again. If you have any real doubts about this issue based on how old you think he is, you really need to go back through some of the threads on here. He wasn't too young to try to sell some people a snake for $15,000+ that he never had or some boas for several thousand $$$ that he never had. Would you just dismiss this as a childish thing if he tried to cheat you out of that kind of money? I think not. Would you also just let it slide when he faked his identity several times and posted on here that I do not produce any animals, that I buy them all and that they are poor quality. If that was what you did for a living and somebody posted that about you would you just let it slide? No, you know you would not. If you were somebody that he decided to screw with and it got to the point where he had three threads with thousands of views and there were derrogotory things said about you, would you just dismiss it because of his age? No, you would not. So how about you guys stop giving him a free pass due to his age now. How about you subscribe to people paying the dues for trying to cheat you? If he were an adult he would be in jail for fraud or larsony by now or at the very least on the end of a lawsuite. It is too harsh for me to insult him back though? How about you guys just let me make my comment above, that I was due, as response to his last shot at me, and leave it alone? I'm done with him and this. I am very tired of people taking things that have nothing to do with them personally. We will see how each of you behaves when it happens to you. Evan Stahl

Old 05-02-2003, 09:43 PM   #10
The BoidSmith
Quote:
He wasn't too young to try to sell some people a snake for $15,000+ that he never had or some boas for several thousand $$$ that he never had. Would you just dismiss this as a childish thing if he tried to cheat you out of that kind of money? I think not. Would you also just let it slide when he faked his identity several times and posted on here that I do not produce any animals, that I buy them all and that they are poor quality.
Evan,

Please go to this thread on Patrick:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ghlight=spider

Check who was after him from the very first page, third reply. I don't think no one was cutting him no slack here. It's just that we thought it was not worth it. You don't need to defend yourself from acussations from this kid, that's just my opinion. I already have an opinion about him. Take it easy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread