Sopo from Cameroon??? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-14-2005, 04:34 PM   #21
pch101
Yes Jim, I found that part to be especially funny... I was actually laughing here at my desk (I do not do that that often).

Old 02-14-2005, 04:42 PM   #22
Tripple H Herps
yeah, I kind of loughed myself.

Quote:
I was actually laughing here at my desk (I do not do that that often).
-Oh come on, liven up a bit man. I lough at my desk quite often.....

Old 02-14-2005, 04:44 PM   #23
Tripple H Herps
Oh don't mind my spelling. If I do not feel like using spell check, it can be annoying. I think all these years of it, have reduced my spelling ability sometimes. That and if I am tired... well just forget about it.

Old 02-14-2005, 04:58 PM   #24
pch101
I think your spelling errors (and mine) are not the end of the world. For some real spelling fun go to this thread.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=64254

Old 02-14-2005, 04:59 PM   #25
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
Dennis, I think this would qualify as scammer behavior. Can it get ousted from here for good? I really hope so. He will say he has anything, and there are some people looking for things that they may have little or no experience with, and they could get taken for a bad ride. This is just bad bad bad...
I agee. He is gone from here.

Old 02-14-2005, 05:18 PM   #26
Tripple H Herps
Quote:
I think your spelling errors (and mine) are not the end of the world. For some real spelling fun go to this thread.
-WOW, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was starting to feel like an idiot, but that person clearly showed me that I am not all that bad

Quote:
I agee. He is gone from here.
-Tell us what his response is when he finds out he has been banned. I bet it is messed up and filled with anger...lol

Thanks, Jim

Old 02-14-2005, 09:08 PM   #27
pch101
Thanks Dennis, and bye bye Sopo the Scammer. Thanks for the laughs!
(I am still trying to figure out what fufu is???)

Old 02-14-2005, 09:25 PM   #28
Tripple H Herps
Quote:
(I am still trying to figure out what fufu is???)
- I thought it was a farry tale rabbit. I guess I was mistaken....lol

Old 02-15-2005, 11:02 AM   #29
pch101
Well, I realize he is gone, but before He got banned I sent this response to him about asking about what fufu is and for details on his Anery Rock Python.

What is corn fufu? also how long is the Centrilian Carpet Python? Can you
give me details on the Anery Rock Python as well. How long? how old? what
sex? ever bred? hatched by you? and lastly its price?

Thanks in advance,

James

His response:

HI Sir
Corn Fufu is one african diet,it is a male and 13
months,it is 2.6m long and it has never bred before and
it was hatched in my place where i rare them.
it is $350 including chippinig cost.so which are you
interested in the first that i sent to you or this
one?because the first is $600 including shipping.
Sopo

After I got this, I figured I would let him on my little secret, and tell him he that he is the moron that he is, but then a friend gave me an Idea that I could not resist, so I sent him this response:

Mr Sopo, I will take them both. The total price of $950.00 is ok by me! I will send you a cashiers check for $5,000.00 to you. You will not need to worry about shipping as I have a shipper that will handle all of the
shipping details for you. My shipper is currently In Lagos, Nigeria and he
will be able to go to your area as soon you recieve the check. All you will
need to do is cash the check and deduct $950.00 and another $100.00 (for
your trouble), and then wire the rest to my shipper via Western Union money
transfer service. I hope I can trust you in this. You seem like a very
honest person. Please send me your contact information and we can conclude this transaction in a timely mannor. My regards to you and your family.

NAME
FULL ADDRESS
ZIPCODE
COUNTRY
HOME PHONE
WORK PHONE
CELL PHONE

My regards to you and your family,

James Wiolson

Ok, Dennis I realize this is the typical Nigerian response, but please do not ban me. The irony here was just too irresistable. I know the response so well simply because I have been approached about so many times (about 30)in the last 6 months. I just had to see what his reaction to this would be.

Old 02-15-2005, 11:46 AM   #30
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101

Ok, Dennis I realize this is the typical Nigerian response, but please do not ban me. The irony here was just too irresistable. I know the response so well simply because I have been approached about so many times (about 30)in the last 6 months. I just had to see what his reaction to this would be.
No worries there. I think it is hilarious to string these guys along and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!