Sopo from Cameroon??? - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-16-2005, 08:55 PM   #41
Ophis
Ive got one on the hook right now. Ive got him calling me "Limp Bizkit" and he is known as "Slim Shady" (Code names I insisted on for "Security" reasons.)

I am working on him sending me a photo of himself holding a sign that reads:

Ima
Sofa King
W. Etarded

As he thinks my name is Ima W. Etarded and that I am known as the "Sofa King" due to my owning Sofa manufacturing company. Im having him send the photo so I will know who to look for at the airport when I arive in Nigeria (yea....right)

BWA HA HA HA Ha haaaaaaaaaaaa. I will post the photo if I get it.

Old 02-16-2005, 09:16 PM   #42
pch101
Ok, Butter. It is a hurricane motley though. Right? I know my corn morphs about as well as Sopo knows his Pythons. However, I would say that by the pic it still technically qualifys as an amelanistic specimen by definition, and as you mention, more specifically a Butter. Reason being is simple. It has no melanin showing anywhere on it. That is the definition of amelanistic. That being said, I also realize that there are probably many corn snake morphs that could qualify as amelanistic, and that they are all probably made by breeding amels to other morphs. I am guessing this is how the Butter was produced. Anyway, there are a lot of neat comercial names out there, but Amelinistic is not one. It is a scientific term describing an animal with a total lack of melanin in its picmentation. The term amelinistic covers what you know as the "amel", and any of the other designer morphs out there that were created with amels (as long as they do not show any melanin). Thanks for the clearification though. If you want to buy it, I think I could broker you a good deal with Sopo for him.

Old 02-16-2005, 09:21 PM   #43
pch101
Joe, that is funny. Have him hold up a sign with the code name
Phil McCrackin (one of my personal favorites). You are free to use it anytime you like. I have some funny pics you are welcome to use as well. Just e-mail me, and I will send them (I sent a few to sopo).

Old 02-16-2005, 10:13 PM   #44
snakegetters
Don't forget that pythons like their corn fufu with plenty of hot peppers in it. Ask if they are getting their daily allotment of hot peppers.

Corn fufu is basically cornmeal mush.

Old 02-16-2005, 10:30 PM   #45
pch101
Ummmmm fufu....

Old 02-17-2005, 12:36 AM   #46
Joejr14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pch101
Ok, Butter. It is a hurricane motley though. Right? I know my corn morphs about as well as Sopo knows his Pythons. However, I would say that by the pic it still technically qualifys as an amelanistic specimen by definition, and as you mention, more specifically a Butter. Reason being is simple. It has no melanin showing anywhere on it. That is the definition of amelanistic. That being said, I also realize that there are probably many corn snake morphs that could qualify as amelanistic, and that they are all probably made by breeding amels to other morphs. I am guessing this is how the Butter was produced. Anyway, there are a lot of neat comercial names out there, but Amelinistic is not one. It is a scientific term describing an animal with a total lack of melanin in its picmentation. The term amelinistic covers what you know as the "amel", and any of the other designer morphs out there that were created with amels (as long as they do not show any melanin). Thanks for the clearification though. If you want to buy it, I think I could broker you a good deal with Sopo for him.

Just a butter motley, I believe. Butter is the combo of Amelanism and Caramel.

There are a ton of corns based on the amel gene, so you're right about that.

Wonder what kinda deal Sopo can offer you for that butter mot python, lol.

Old 02-17-2005, 01:19 AM   #47
pch101
I don't know he is kinda mad at me right now. Seriously, it is really sad that there people that would actually try to pull such a crappy scam.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!