panther cham must sell tonight 150 + shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
sam_hunter011
panther cham must sell tonight 150 + shipping

MUST SELL TONIGHT THANKS SO MUCH IF YOU ARE THE LUCKY WINNER I WILL SHIP HIM OUT ON MON i would like to have him picked up in santa clara if possible thanks email me sam_hunter100@yahoo.com or prefabley call 408 656 4214 thanks again
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2005, 12:45 PM   #2
chameleonseeker
Hi my name is Brandon, and I am very interested in your add. I just joind the site today. A little info on myself- I just moved to Seattle and had to leave my baby's in California. I am qualified to take care of your baby. I work at A Pet Care Clinic as the lead veterinary technician in Mountlake Terrace for Dr Chris Cannon. She is highly regarded as one of the best reptile veterinarians (one of 2 veterinarians recommended by Pacific Northwest Herpetological Society for the entire Northwest). She is extremely knowledgeable about chameleons. That said, I would really like to know what is or is not included with him i.e. do I need to pick up an enclosure, lighting, and plants or are they included? I just want to be totally prepared for his arrival if I am lucky enough to purchase your baby. I should ask is he even for sale anymore?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread