(Good Guy) Bob Torres B&D Pet Center - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-04-2006, 12:39 PM   #1
cowboyman13
Thumbs up (Good Guy) Bob Torres B&D Pet Center

I have been doing business with Bob every weekend for about 3 months now. He is a good guy with a wide selection of reptiles, and misc other pets. He allways offers advice, and is patient with the numerous customers who are allways surrounding him to ask for husbandry advice. His prices are real reasonable.
Good Guy

I look forward to continue doing business with him every weekend.

Jimmy Perry

Old 06-04-2006, 01:18 PM   #2
SPJ
Bob Torres?

Is he in Florida? Just seems too similiar to Ray Torres of Florida who is always changing his name.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:48 PM   #3
cowboyman13
Well i figured that would come up. I did a search read all that on Ray Torres. I can tell you Bob has been set up down the road from where i live for awhile. He is set up at a flea market, to my knowledge sells only at that location.

I have no reason to believe Bob is Ray. Bob lives in Tampa. I do business with Bob every weekend. Y'all post a pic of Ray and i can tell you for sure.

All i can say is last names are pretty common. Mine's Perry. I seen a thread on someone named Michael Perry in Canada. My dads name is Michael Perry, he lives here in FL. Alltough where from Michigan that doesn't make him the same Mike Perry.

I believe there is also a thread of a Torres in Utah or something that Rich posted a thread on the BOI about. I don't think that Torres and Ray where the same but i could be wrong.

Jimmy Perry

All i am trying to say is don't jump to conclusion until you have facts. One guy shouldn't be able to condemn a name for all.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:50 PM   #4
cowboyman13
Somehow i inserted my full name between sentences hope its not too confusing it was meant to be at the bottom of the post.

Jimmy Perry

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!