Good Guy Naked Acres Mouse Farm / Paul Pipes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:07 AM   #1
draco2003
Naked Acres Mouse Farm / Paul Pipes

I'm just getting into Rat Snakes, and Paul was great to work with.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=14247
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naked...94595377318009

He answered my 20 questions (probably more) and was very helpful.

His packaging and shipping was great, everything arrived warm, clean and healthy.

I ordered 4 rat snakes from him, and they are all great quality snakes.

Look forward to doing business with him again.

-Dan Rowe

Old 12-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #2
bubs327
I haven't bought any reptiles from them (yet), but I live a few miles from Naked Acres and pick up my feeder mice/rats from them, which are always fat and healthy. They offer frozen, too, if you order in advance. Paul even gave me a tour of the mouse/rat breeding facilities a few months ago, and I was blown away by how well taken care of they are. Their cages are clean and have plenty of space, with fresh food and water lines. They are treated with respect, which is extremely important to me; even though they are "just" feeders and not pets, they deserve to be treated kindly -- some people in the business seem to forget that.

I've interacted with Paul the most, who is fantastic, but everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable. Their physical store opened recently and is very clean with beautiful, healthy animals. I would not hesitate to purchase an animal from them, and I highly recommend their feeders.

Old 12-18-2014, 12:22 PM   #3
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs327 View Post
I haven't bought any reptiles from them (yet), but I live a few miles from Naked Acres and pick up my feeder mice/rats from them, which are always fat and healthy. They offer frozen, too, if you order in advance. Paul even gave me a tour of the mouse/rat breeding facilities a few months ago, and I was blown away by how well taken care of they are. Their cages are clean and have plenty of space, with fresh food and water lines. They are treated with respect, which is extremely important to me; even though they are "just" feeders and not pets, they deserve to be treated kindly -- some people in the business seem to forget that.

I've interacted with Paul the most, who is fantastic, but everyone there is friendly and knowledgeable. Their physical store opened recently and is very clean with beautiful, healthy animals. I would not hesitate to purchase an animal from them, and I highly recommend their feeders.
^^^^^^^^^

THIS! I've also been getting feeders from them for a while, and greatly appreciate that 1) I can get bulk frozen w/o paying shipping, 2) I can get mice, rats, and ASF, and 3) I can walk in and out of the place without bringing home any mites, unlike everywhere else in the area that sells feeders and reptiles.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:30 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
I received a snow corn snake from Paul last week, the experience was flawless. I was looking for a snow corn for a friend of mine and Paul was the only one that had one at the time. Thanks again Paul!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!