iPad only lets me upload one photo? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #1
FireStorm
iPad only lets me upload one photo?

I just got an iPad, so this may be something I'm doing. But when I click manage attachments, I can select multiple photos to attach. Once I hit upload, only the first one shows up. Anybody else have this issue, or know what I'm doing wrong? I tried uploading one at a time, but it is still only showing one per post.

Old 02-06-2013, 01:37 PM   #2
Focal
Same thing here on my iPhone.

Old 02-06-2013, 03:00 PM   #3
AGoodwin
Testing on my iPhone.... Same here.

Old 02-06-2013, 05:19 PM   #4
FireStorm
Huh. I wonder why. At least I'm not the only one...

Old 02-06-2013, 08:15 PM   #5
Charis
It lets you upload an attachment?! Mine won't even let me upload one! My iPad is a first generation though, not sure if that's the difference. I have to use a photo host site like Photobucket to post photos from the iPad.

Old 02-06-2013, 08:18 PM   #6
WebSlave
Sorry, but I don't use mobile devices for the internet, so there is no way for me to even look at something of this nature. Truth be known, I'm addicted to using large screens for my internet work, and I don't see that ever changing.

Old 02-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #7
FireStorm
Well, I did a google search, and from what I understand (which could easily be wrong), the problem is that function uses Flash. I guess I will try downloading a flash app and see if that helps. It's only really annoying in the classifieds....I was really hoping my Ipad could replace my dying laptop so hopefully I can figure it out.

Old 02-07-2013, 11:05 PM   #8
mechnut450
sadly it maybe related to the limits they try to sneak in on your plans for uploading or downloading due to bandwith. I not sure don't own either Ipad/Ipods/Iphone sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sorry, but I don't use mobile devices for the internet, so there is no way for me to even look at something of this nature. Truth be known, I'm addicted to using large screens for my internet work, and I don't see that ever changing.

Rich is this due to you loosing those glasses in your advanced age.( joking) I can't even read my odometer without my glasses.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:13 AM   #9
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechnut450 View Post
Rich is this due to you loosing those glasses in your advanced age.( joking) I can't even read my odometer without my glasses.
Maybe somewhat. Give me a 27 inch screen display any day of the week over those little hand held thingies.

But I'm sure trying to squint at one of those little screens all day long while I do work on the internet would most certainly make matters much worse. And texting? Forget that crap. Give me a full sized keyboard or I'm not interested.

I'm pretty sure that in the future, this generation will come to be known as the "squinty generation". Seriously, I strongly suggest young people get into the fields of optometry or ophthalmology. I think it will become a booming business in several years as people absolutely KILL their eyesight with those things.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!