Bad Guy Is there NOBODY that Dan Scolaro won't try to scam??? - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:14 PM   #81
Wolfy-hound
I'm sorry, but when you said "Yes David, he does admit that" you represented Dan on the thread by answering a question for him, with his answer.
I understand that he hasn't ripped you off(at least yet), but you DID represent him by passing on his answer.
And just because someone(or several someones) doesn't agree with YOUR opinion, does not make them "followers". In this case, Dan tried to pass off a missexed, or wrong animal as not a problem. I'm glad he did fix it, but there were several lies told in the process, including that he sexed THAT snake as a female, and that it was the same snake in the picture.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:28 PM   #82
lanceheads
Well, I see your point Theresa.
If you, and David interpret that I "answered" for Dan, I can see that. (now) I didn't mean to come off like that, I only responded to that, because Dan did admit that to me, and I honestly replied. (to what Dan told me in an email).
Hang me please, for reporting what I was told. Lesson learned from this, however, looking back at David's many post's, he USUALLY sides (in MY opinion) on the victim's sides, without mind you, the WHOLE story.

Randal Berry

Old 04-24-2009, 08:31 AM   #83
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1 scolaro spokesperson View Post
Very simple.

Yes, you are, but please go on.

Quote:
If you have been following the "Dan Scolaro" threads,(ever since they have been posted). You will see/read where I defended him in my transactions.
Then what the hell are you doing in this thread? I mean other than being the Scolaro spokesperson? I have seen/read where you have defended him in this transaction without mentioning your dealings with him until this post, your 13th in this thread. Hmmm, seems like I have shown you to be a liar yet again. Dan would be proud.

Quote:
Once Again, I was not speaking for him in his absence, re-read my post. I said, I emailed him for his side of the story and encouraged other's the email him for his side as well. What do you not get by that? If you think it's sad, then who care's? You? Answer this, have you ever had a bad transaction from Dan? Or, are you just going by what other people say?

Once again you were (obvious to those with an IQ over 15) speaking for him.

Of course I have never had a transaction with Dan, and yes I am going by what others have said. If I have 9 people saying he is a douche bag and one obvious person who would be wearing a Scolaro hat if Dan stopped too abruptly, is saying differently, I would have to go with the majority. Especially after witnessing the way Dan responds to those who have received something other then they paid for. I’m sorry, but 9 out of 10 transactions going wrong are not odds I am willing to try my luck with. Though, I guess in your world I am supposed to believe the biased stroking of his buddy.

Quote:
I had positive transactions with him, and stated so. If you are trusting other people's questionable/bad experiences and allowing that to color your opinion, then great, that's your opinion! I have an opinion as well, and your's is different than mine. So what?

Again, if I have 9 people saying he is a douche bag and one obvious person who would be wearing a Scolaro hat if Dan stopped too abruptly, is saying differently, I would have to go with the majority. Especially after witnessing the way Dan responds to those who have received something other then they paid for.

So, am I to understand that your questionable/good experiences should color my opinion? Since you are implying that the others who have posted are liars when you state their experiences are “questionable”, why should I believe you? Not only have you lied here, but you are speaking for a known liar. I’m just trying to understand the Scolaro way of thinking you have adopted.

Quote:
The sad thing is, Dan is not allowed to come on here and defend himself. I WILL defend his great transactions that I had with him. Can you say the same? Probably not, as you tend to post as a follower. Now, that's sad.

Again your buddy Dan would be proud, diverting the attention from the bad guy. Nobody in his or her right mind would want Dan to come back here. Defend himself? I’d be surprised if he could even tie his own shoes. And the bleating sheep is going to say I post as a follower? LOL. Why don’t you and Dan crack open a box of crayons and enjoy.

Quote:
Well, I see your point Theresa.
If you, and David interpret that I "answered" for Dan, I can see that. (now)

Damn it’s about time, I was beginning to think you were either slow or just plain stupid. Stupid and stubborn is my guess. I see you aren’t admitting to it still with your “interpret” loophole. Again, Dan would be proud. Hey, wait a minute, is Dan coaching your postings? The similarities are just too uncanny.

Quote:
I didn't mean to come off like that, I only responded to that, because Dan did admit that to me, and I honestly replied. (to what Dan told me in an email).

Again, why would anyone in their right mind (if I am giving you too much credit I apologize) willingly speak up for a known scumbag and liar? Remember, Dan’s version and the truth have yet to be one in the same.

Quote:
Hang me please, for reporting what I was told. Lesson learned from this, however, looking back at David's many post's, he USUALLY sides (in MY opinion) on the victim's sides, without mind you, the WHOLE story.

The only hangings that occur here are done by individuals who do it to themselves like your buddy Dan. You’ve been here long enough to know the rules and speaking for a third party is not allowed here, as you were well aware of but your desire to fill Dan’s shoes has overridden what little common sense you may have had.

(“however’)Again, trying to divert the attention from Dan to others, just like Dan does. All you need to do is to start spewing drivel about a red dress and it would be like Dan never left.

Sorry if speaking for the "victims" is distasteful to you but don't worry, I'll leave the sticking up for the lying, thieving scumbags to you.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:42 PM   #84
lanceheads
David,
Once again, this time, r e a l slow.

"I have seen/read where you have defended him in this transaction without mentioning your dealings with him until this post, your 13th in this thread."

This is what I posted on the current thread, #80.

"Very simple. If you have been following the "Dan Scolaro" threads,(ever since they have been posted).You will see/read where I defended him in my transactions."

Go back and read previous threads regarding Scolaro where I did post positive dealings. (way before this current thread)

The points you make are moot, this isn't about me apologizing for coming off that I was a "spokesperson" for Dan, it's about you making a mtn. out of a molehill.
You need to stay on topic, you made it personal, I, only responded to your 'tarded posts.

David, relax, it's ok to disagree!

Randal Berry

Old 04-29-2009, 04:47 AM   #85
DAND
One less person....

It is unfortunate that everybody is not aware of the BOI. I had a call from someone last night who was thinking of picking up a monitor. As it turns out they were looking at an ad of Dan's. Well I had to inform them of the many threads here about Dan and suggest they look elsewhere for the monitor. I was thanked for informing him of both Fauna and of Dan's prior dealings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!