Inquiry Nick and Austin in Colorado - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
Petboy15
Nick and Austin in Colorado

Anyone done business with them? I'm about to do a trade deal and they seem great. I just want to make sure before I go through with it. Thanks for any info.

Randy Markush

Old 11-03-2008, 09:12 AM   #2
rosebud945
BIG thumbs up from me. I bought two baby chucks from them that are adorable!

Old 11-23-2008, 10:04 PM   #3
jenneses
Did you do the trade? How did it go? Has anyone else dealt with them?

-Jenne Hughes

Old 11-24-2008, 05:45 AM   #4
kristy55303
Thumbs up HUGE HUGE thumbs up:)

i have done several transactions with them. When they were selling most of their dart collection. Extremely honest and all the darts on repeat orders i received fecaled entirely clean. This is my experience with them. I would not personally hesitate to buy from them. List of what i have bought off the top of my head:
proven green and bronze auratus trio pat nabors line
proven group of 3.2? green legged lamasi phil tans line
4 mint terribilis 12 months old at time of purchase approx.
i even had to ask to have a refund due to some medical issues before they shipped the darts out as i had ordered a 2.2 proven orange terribillis group and austin was kind enough to return the monies owed. No questions asked. I had even received extras with orders such as eggs and tads. I actually wish they were still selling some of their darts Incredible customer service and beautiful poison dart frogs. kristy

Old 05-02-2009, 11:58 PM   #5
mlove
Thumbs up

I bought a female granite chuckwalla from Nick and Austin recently and I am extremely pleased. I highly recommend them. Their customer service is outstanding and my chuck is absolutely beautiful and healthy. I look forward to doing business with them again.

Kathy Hayes

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!