Bad Guy BEWARE: Jason Lewenza of Lewenza's Lizards - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #31
xPantherx
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
No, it's not. Kevin has been doing business in our industry for many, many years. He has a stellar reputation.
Aside from the misrepresentation of some of his animals with photo enhancement.

K

Old 04-09-2009, 05:37 PM   #32
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by xPantherx View Post
Aside from the misrepresentation of some of his animals with photo enhancement.

K
True that but he admitted it right away when it was brought up.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #33
TattooLost
With a lack of evidence, and the animosity of the OP, i'm honestly inclined to believe that the two had an agreement to see this thing through and get the money back from teh money order. I think the OP just got impatient. I'd really like to see some evidence from either side, but all I have right now is their word.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:18 PM   #34
leezard
Quote:
No, it's not. Kevin has been doing business in our industry for many, many years. He has a stellar reputation. Jason Lewenza? Never even heard of him until I saw this thread. Perhaps you should take the statement above and exchange the name "Jason" with the name "Kevin". It's more possible that way.
Why would I take your word? I don't know you, either, so why in anyone's name would I think it's "more possible" that Jay's in the wrong? Just because you've never heard of him until now? And who are you to be in the know with every single vendor in North America?

So... I've never heard of Kevin till now. That doesn't, to me, say he's not a trustworthy person. Just means I don't know him.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #35
Gecko_Den
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewenza's Lizard's View Post
other events has transpired in regards to me not picking up the phone. I have been truly trying to come up with the funds so that this matter can be cleared. Thanks Jason Lewenza
Jason, do you dispute the claims that Kevin made in his first post? Is this your idea of "truly trying to come up with the funds"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dden View Post
For the last 9 months he has been promising to make good on his debt, but so far, I have not received it. He claims that the bank has promised to reimburse him for the fraudulently cashed money order, but again, I have received nothing. He has promised, several times, to "pay Friday when I get my next paycheck", but still, nothing. I have called him many, many times, and left messages, but he will no longer return my calls. He pretends to be gone when I call his home. On the rare event that I do catch him on the phone, he says he has been working "out of telephone range", etc...
Kevin Dunne
Dragon's Den Herpetoculture
Did you ever think that if you had kept in communication with Kevin, instead of avoiding him, that he probably wouldn't have lost faith in you and not brought this to the attention of the BOI?

Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 PM   #36
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by leezard View Post
Why would I take your word? I don't know you, either, so why in anyone's name would I think it's "more possible" that Jay's in the wrong? Just because you've never heard of him until now? And who are you to be in the know with every single vendor in North America?

So... I've never heard of Kevin till now. That doesn't, to me, say he's not a trustworthy person. Just means I don't know him.
Who am I? I'm a professional herpetoculturist that's been in this business for nearly 15 years. Google my name if you want to know more. I know a lot of other longtime reptile breeders; they are my peers. That is how I know Kevin is trustworthy.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #37
plumbum
i think i will side with............ jay..... no kevin........ well maybe it should be jay......... or does kevin deserve my support more. actually i will side with the guy who is known better by somebody who is known better as well. maybe i should google who i should support. you guys are funny.

Old 04-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #38
leezard
I think it should simply be left up to the authorities. I just don't like seeing people jump on something like this and demanding payment when there is no evidence from EITHER side of things. It sounds like Kevin may have freaked out a little, and Jason avoided. Both sound to be at blame of not dealing with the situation well.

One thing I've learned is to never trust people.... seems to have made my life much easier this way.

Kelli, just because you've been a herpetoculturist for the past 15 years doesn't mean that a) I should know who you are or b) that I would care.

I've also been a herpetoculturist for.... 11 years? Maybe not so much a professional at this point, but I don't expect anyone to have to "google" my name, because I simply don't WANT the world to know who I am. I like the hobby for what it is, not for bragging rights.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:01 PM   #39
GinoInDaBronx
More...

I know exactly who Kelli Hammack and Kevin Dunne are. And i'm not gecko or beardie guy at all. Their names alone speak volumes. They indicate honesty, integrity and quality (3 words that lewenza seems to be unfamiliar with).

Pay the man! Save your whiney little beesh sob story for someone who cares...

GB

Old 04-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #40
KelliH
Quote:
Kelli, just because you've been a herpetoculturist for the past 15 years doesn't mean that a) I should know who you are or b) that I would care.
That is why i said to you, "Google my name if you want to know more.". You already stated you didn't know who I was and I did not expect you to, as you seem to believe.

You asked me!

Quote:
and I was attempting to answer. Bragging rights? Sheesh, I'm not even gonna go there with you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!