2016 Pennington County, SD - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 03-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #1
LRDJ
2016 Pennington County, SD

Here is a nice pair of Pennington County, SD born here in 2016. The parents/stock were produced by Cole Grover.

Price: $275.00 shipped for the pair

Paypal is the preferred method (legacyreptiles@gmail.com)

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2017, 12:46 AM   #2
raewilliams
What species of milk snake are these? What are you feeding them? Approximately how long are they?

Thanks,

Rae Williams

Old 03-11-2017, 01:47 AM   #3
raewilliams
Hey if you will let me do a 60 day payment plan then i will send you 25% deposit today. I can provide multiple references if you require them for a payment plan. I would love to do a 30 day plan but I've got to pay off a couple things, i can definitely have you paid off by May 10th. I figured out they are Pale Milk Snakes and they are gorgeous. Thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Rae Williams

Old 03-11-2017, 02:01 AM   #4
LRDJ
Rae,

It is a Pale Milks - Lampropeltis [triangulum] gentilis "multistrata". Pennington Co., Black Hills SD.

Unfortunately, no payment plans at this time.
Thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2017, 02:11 AM   #5
raewilliams
Okay well thanks for getting back to me. If you change your mind or have a different option then I'm all ears. Is there anything you were looking for? If I have it we could trade.

Thanks,

Rae Williams

Old 03-11-2017, 02:14 AM   #6
LRDJ
Rae,
No thanks! I am actually downsizing. I will be moving quite a few animals over the next week on FC. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-11-2017, 02:44 AM   #7
raewilliams
Okay I understand, I'm looking for Milk snake morphs, Pine snake morphs, bull snake morphs and Florida and Brooks King morphs. If you have any that fit my want list then please let me know and I will see what I can do about purchasing from you without a payment plan. I especially interested in the U.S. Milk Snakes.

Rae

Old 03-15-2017, 06:45 PM   #8
LRDJ
SOLD! Thank you.....
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!