Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-25-2016, 05:03 AM   #161
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiccups49 View Post
Wow, Ty. I am utterly shocked by this behavior. I won't be buying anything from you in the far or near future. I think it's utterly disgusting that you would use your money to HIRE a lawyer.. What was your retainer fee? You could of simply used THAT money to pay her! I took the time last night to read ALL of the post and it doesn't even effect my rep. This indeed effects your reputation Ty.. You should be utterly ashamed of your behavior and the way you spoke to her. Crazy... To Ty Parks "followers and supporters" you should reevaluate the way you spoke to Michelle yourself. She deserves an apology all around.
took the words from my mouth...

3240, being the very first one....

Old 12-25-2016, 05:16 AM   #162
LizardGuy123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
these are some on the names i was called by ty and his groupies.......

i was called greedy. a lowlife, uneducated, thankless, not worthy, a greedy c%$t, ridiculous, picky, immature, childish, insane, ar$$hole, ungrateful bi%$h, looser, masshole, pathetic, stupid, spiteful, a nightmare, a scum ETC......

comments praising the reptile god and his all mighty powers......

Adison L Parker - Wow, some people! Take her to court and win! Show her not to be ungrateful to the king of reptiles!

Sarah Hagen - Wow. Ty that is horrible. .I am so sorry. I hope she is prepared to go up against you.. wow.

Drew Reinhardt - Absolute GREED is what this boils down to! Ty is more than generous, in the end she will get what she deserves which is nothing!

Manny Hernandez - Ty Park, thank you for everything you do for our "hobby, passion, industry, planet,... There isn't one word to describe" you shouldn't have to be going through this. This is total BS. An honorable person would have looked for a fair compromise up to settling for just getting the cost of the tickets back. After all this was for conservation. Please make sure we all know who she/he is so we all know who the piece of shit is among us!

April Preciado - Shes money hungry. How sad to see that someone is distrespecting TY when theres many problems that can be solved.

Michelle Cutler - i have showed ty no disrespect.

April Preciado - Hahaha you didnt even disagree to the money hungry part!

the blind leading the blind......

Sarah Hagen - Sounds like she is throwing a fit because she didn't get the T+

Ty Park - Sarah Hagen she just wanted the cash.
we would be happy to put her in place here.

Hillary Kotilainen - Like shes a winner of this contest...to exploit it more is disgusting. Also she's setting herself up to be blacklisted by a lot of reptile breeders.

Sim Hatch - Pathetic - I wish I knew someone up there that could help you squash this roach man.... just sad sad sad

Joey N Tammy Casey - Wow. Well, you see where her heart stands. Sorry you're having to deal with something so negative .

threats.... they could be perceived to be....

Robert Krause - sad as it may be there are always people out there looking for an easy buck. And that is where some people take terrible advantage of him. That is what has happened with this woman who is suing him for something so ridiculous that it makes me want to physically intervene. We all know that there are always going to be people who are looking to scam someone else, a person who will go to the food store and drop a jar of pickles and intentionally cut themselves with the intent of filing a gigantic lawsuit knowing that the powers that be will always settle out of court. If this person had an ounce of brains, she would quietly drop this lawsuit and crawl back into the hole where she belongs.

Laura Borowski - Where is she? Me and Lisa Horrigan can go there and talk some sense into her!

utterly disgusting that he acted this way but also allowed his followers to act the same.
that was all on his page, he could have put a stop to it. he announced when he was going to delete the post because he claimed to have found an attorney.... BS i say because he wasn't liking the way the post started going with a lot of people telling him what he didn't want to hear.... SMMFH
and shame to all these ignorant groupies....

Old 12-25-2016, 05:20 AM   #163
LizardGuy123
Ty, you spent countless years building your reputation and along the way have made a pretty penny but you let your ego and your greed bring down your empire....if not today then someday...i and many others here will make sure of it...

Old 12-25-2016, 05:42 AM   #164
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGuy123 View Post
but you let your ego and your greed bring down your empire....if not today then someday...i and many others here will make sure of it...
Well, let's be realistic here. He's definitely shown off his true colors, with how he's chosen to handle this; but I don't think the hit he's taking will amount to all of that. Until the sycophants and yes-men surrounding him find themselves in the position to feel the wrath of his bruised ego for themselves, they're clearly willing to let their blinders remain firmly in place. Although the tone of the overwhelming majority of replies in this thread - coming from a random sampling of those involved with different branches of herpetoculture - makes it pretty clear that those who haven't already put him on a pedestal will likely see this situation for exactly what it is and take issue with his choices; sadly, not all venues seem to be full of people who have much real interest in objective analysis - as Fakebook consistently demonstrates.

Old 12-25-2016, 08:39 AM   #165
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Copy/paste the into MS Word, save as PDF, and attach it to a post so people can download and read it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
it is telling me it is to big
i cant even email it its 50 photos
From the screen capture image you posted, it appears that you are trying to upload a .docx file, and not a .pdf file. When you have converted your file to .pdf, let me know how big it is, and I'll see what I can do about the file size limits for uploading such files.

Old 12-25-2016, 09:32 AM   #166
KelcifersDragons
Unfortunately I've noticed this year ty being more and more arrogant and condescending to people even rude then blasting on fb. Things that shouldn't be totted on social media. Small things here and there but they have gotten more frequent. I have done business with him in the past but after this I will no longer purchase any animals from him. It's sad and I'm getting into the albino project with another breeders stock and was hoping to out cross onto some of tys stock in the future. Guess I'll have to keep my eyes open for someone else whose producing albino blues not related to my girls. I really truly hope he takes a step back and think about this whole mess and see that it's not worth the ignorant pride over one lizard or prize money he offered that was worth that one lizard. Out of all the sales he does yearly, letting go one lizard to make good on your word and keep a happy customer wanting to come back to you just seems like it would be the right thing to do. Why go through all this trouble over one lizard you raffle off? You aren't losing anything since you can write it off as a donation and you make someone extremely happy and like I said a possible repeat customer. If you had given her the name of the breeder you were buying the tegu from then maybe she would have been ok with it knowing who it was from and how well their stock is. But you failed to give her that info and you failed to tell her you would have sent a t+. You did not handle yourself well at all ty. Even if she took the money who cares what she needed/wanted it for. She was entitled to it as part of the raffle stipulations. It's not up to you to decide if she's worthy or not. That wasn't part of the raffle. I really do hope you make it right ty because something so petty should not have been made this big of a problem.

Old 12-25-2016, 09:35 AM   #167
Donald C
If the PDF turns out to be too large for you to upload, most word processors have the option under "print" to print off a selection of pages. You could break the document up into sets of pages and upload several smaller documents, properly labeled for us to track easier. That would save the moderators from having to mess with the upload file size.
Attached Images

Old 12-25-2016, 11:18 AM   #168
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald C View Post
If the PDF turns out to be too large for you to upload, most word processors have the option under "print" to print off a selection of pages. You could break the document up into sets of pages and upload several smaller documents, properly labeled for us to track easier. That would save the moderators from having to mess with the upload file size.

I'm so not computer savy. I might just it one more time and if i can't figure it out
I may just post 4 at a time

Old 12-25-2016, 12:37 PM   #169
Apokolips
https://www.2pdfconverter.com has easy to follow instructions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 12-25-2016, 01:15 PM   #170
Sugarhedgie
i appreciate all of your help but i give up i cant figure it out. :/

ill post the pics of the whole post that is in my exhibit book 4 at a time so hold on till they all post (there are 48 i think)
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu