Bad Guy Savage City Pythons/John Jozwiak - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-10-2020, 10:55 PM   #1
WhisperingPines
Savage City Pythons/John Jozwiak

I received two adult female ball pythons from John this week, purchased on Morph Market.

To be clear, he had great communication throughout the purchase process, shipped the snakes on time, and the snakes were very healthy, as pictured and as described.

My issue is that both of them were infested with mites(see picture). One in particular had thousands of mites. I emailed him about it right away, but have not heard back. If he emails back, or offers to make things right, I will delete this post or update it. I hope he will reply.

The box they were shipped in was labelled as coming from "Reptiles Express, LLC".

Has anyone else dealt with this gentleman?

Old 01-10-2020, 11:02 PM   #2
LauraB
Can you post photos of the snakes to help back your claim? (I am not challenging or doubting you, just a suggestion) I never heard of the guy, but do hope he will respond to you. And just so you know, BOI posts are never removed. You will have to update, whatever the outcome may be, at least until the BOA remains.

Old 01-11-2020, 12:13 AM   #3
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Can you post photos of the snakes to help back your claim? (I am not challenging or doubting you, just a suggestion) I never heard of the guy, but do hope he will respond to you. And just so you know, BOI posts are never removed. You will have to update, whatever the outcome may be, at least until the BOA remains.
Sorry, but that is no longer true. After 02-02-2020, they ALL will be removed.

Just a FYI....

Old 01-11-2020, 12:21 AM   #4
LauraB
Yes, that is why I said "at least until the BOI remains". I guess I was not very clear, lol.

Old 01-11-2020, 12:54 AM   #5
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
Yes, that is why I said "at least until the BOI remains". I guess I was not very clear, lol.
I guess the "BOA remains" is what threw me....

Old 01-11-2020, 05:17 AM   #6
LauraB
Oh, I am dying of laughter here. I did not realize until just a few moments ago I actually wrote "BOA remains". I truly thought I wrote BOI even after you posted, Rich, hence my dumb response. That said, RIP any BOA remains. I hope it was quick and painless

Old 01-11-2020, 08:01 AM   #7
WhisperingPines

Old 01-11-2020, 08:03 AM   #8
WhisperingPines
I am not sure how to post a picture. I inserted a shared link from my Google Drive to share the picture. But I do not know how to just upload a picture like normal.

Old 01-13-2020, 09:46 AM   #10
WhisperingPines
mites

Ok, here is the picture of the water tub I soaked her in overnight.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!