A fired up Honduran or two - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-20-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
crotalusadamanteus
A fired up Honduran or two

TAZ is being her usual satanic self. She don't let me do anything peacefully. Not pictures. Not cleaning her cage, or moving her to a larger one, or freshening her water bowl up. She'll gladly take food, and aims for the rats. For now anyway.

Ain't she purty though. Thinking of pairing her with El Fuego here this season, but still undecided about it...

He wasn't too cooperative, so I snatched him out for a belly shot. It sorta looks right. He's a full grown '05 male, 4 ft and still eats med rats. She's 6 ft of '06 Honduran chainsaw, and eats large or xl rats. I thought they were supposed to stay small?

Anyway, thanks for looking!

Old 07-20-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Beautiful pics and boas Rick ! She definitely has that certain look in her eye

Old 07-20-2009, 11:15 PM   #3
Boa4u
They look nice Rick, got some color on their bellies, and 6ft is small for a boa in my book!!

Old 07-22-2009, 09:20 PM   #4
crotalusadamanteus
Yeah, but she's only 3 yrs old. LOL At least she ain't bulky though. She's long and lean with lots of strike distance.

Thanks guys. I hope things go well too. A lot of people have a hard time breeding this particular locale. The first ones since '06 were just born in TX 3 weeks ago. They are a thing to behold too. I can only hope to be so lucky as that.

Thanks for the comps!

Old 08-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
hoppingherps
Sweet lookin hondo's. You got any extra males you can send my way Got to girls here that would love to meet them.

Old 08-02-2009, 07:03 AM   #6
crotalusadamanteus
Only have the lone F1 male pictured above. Since I'd never find another of his caliber, I'd have to say...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Seriously though, looks like I may be pairing these guys this season, so we'll see what happens with that. Can't promise anything though, because I might have to keep them all.

Thanks for the comps!
Rick

Old 08-03-2009, 10:42 PM   #7
densnake1
Very nice Rick!

Old 08-04-2009, 02:41 AM   #8
dimperdoo
Man! - just look at her in that 2nd pic.

Crazy patterns on the hondurans... ...crazy

Old 08-04-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
crotalusadamanteus
Yup! They're neat critters. Shoulda looked harder, earlier on for them. LOL I think I'll phase out my Colombian Morphs and end up with mostly CA and Island Boa. I'm sorta liking these mini Boas.

Thanks for all the nice replies.

Old 08-04-2009, 07:22 PM   #10
Miss Tuniwha
that close up shot on Taz's face is amazing!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!