High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 150 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-24-2007, 12:33 AM   #1491
Spiritualosophy
I didn't know this was a fetish board!

Old 10-24-2007, 12:47 AM   #1492
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
I thought Diaper was a good term, looking at how Damon trys to cover his B.S. up.
LOL! Ok then. When I initially read it, I thought that you did a butcher job on spelling "disappearing." Hence my initial proclivity to mock.

When I read it a second time, I thought that might be your intention, but I just couldn't resist the urge to turn it into something weird...and a little bit creepy. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritualosophy
I didn't know this was a fetish board!
Neither did I! Hence my initial concern!

Old 10-24-2007, 01:35 AM   #1493
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
I thought Diaper was a good term, looking at how Damon trys to cover his B.S. up.
Nice save Bobby

Old 10-24-2007, 01:52 AM   #1494
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Nice save Bobby
Yeah...but we still know. They're called Freudian slips for a reason.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:09 AM   #1495
kimnrick04
Well David, not sure why you dont answer anything. Can some one kindly tell me how to post pics. Not the greatest with computers. Thanks
Rick Vanderpool

Old 10-24-2007, 09:29 AM   #1496
Cat_72
Rick, if you'd like, you can email the pics to me and I'll be glad to post em up for you.

What are they pics of?

Old 10-24-2007, 11:56 AM   #1497
Spiritualosophy
Quote:
Trying to cover his like usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
I just couldn't resist the urge to turn it into something weird...and a little bit creepy. LOL!
Yeah, Doc, because there certainly hasn't been enough of that in this thread already, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimnrick04
Well David, not sure why you dont answer anything. Can some one kindly tell me how to post pics. Not the greatest with computers.
Rick, you came back!

As far as posting pics: On the posting page, just a bit below the submit, preview, and spell check buttons, there is a button that says "Manage Attachments".... when you click on that, you'll get a little pop-up window that has you browse for the file/s you wish to upload to your post. Just browse to the file/s you want to post, then click "Upload" and it should take you from there.

Hope that helps! Or you can email your file/s to one of us, and we'll attach them for you. But it is very self-explanatory once you click on the "Manage Attachments" button.

~~ Kat ~~

Old 10-24-2007, 03:39 PM   #1498
snake5007
You have to click on the "go advanced" button first.

Old 10-24-2007, 08:21 PM   #1499
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
My goodness, these people are SO obsessed with me, and with their arch-enemy Damien and with this thread that they are quite literally, "addicted" to it. They are hooked on it like bonifide junkies and my posts are their drug. My words are their fix. I noticed that they are here nearly all the time based on how often they post and stir each other up into a daily frenzy like a tree full of angry howler monkies.
Oh Damon / David, wherefore art though Damon / David?
You were so cocky asking us to show proof of your scammin ways.
You were hopeful that no one would really care enough to take the time.
But you were wrong. I guess someone has enough time and enough care to do the proper research. and now you have been outed as not being a real business. therefore, everyone you have done business with were TECHNICALLY scammed.

Are you now going to admit to being damon? Or would you like us to show concrete proof once agan?

Because you know it is just a mattter of time.

Oh where did you go Damon? why did you stop posting just because you were exposed as a scammer. Please don't go. Your posting is like a drug. We wait with abated breath. We wait for your 20 page diatribes that talk about how honest you are. And I promise that we are laghing at you when we read it and firmly believe that you are convincing no one but yourself of how honest you are.

By the way Damon. We did not come here to "mess" with someones "business" or mess with someones family. We came here to expose you. There is a BIG difference.

I guess I can't expect anymore "bumpty bump bumps" from a known scammer like yourself. And if you don't want to be called a scammer....... then let's try LIAR

Old 10-26-2007, 12:20 PM   #1500
critical bill
Me completely nude in my pool at high noon with a gin and tonic.

Life is good.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart