High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 101 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2007, 04:18 AM   #1001
firebooz55
Hey I am new and I know this may sound stupid but how do I post and AD?

Old 09-24-2007, 09:19 AM   #1002
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by firebooz55
Hey I am new and I know this may sound stupid but how do I post and AD?
It's in very big red letters at the top of every classifieds section.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ouncementid=47

Old 09-24-2007, 09:31 AM   #1003
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by DThomas
It's in very big red letters at the top of every classifieds section.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ouncementid=47
Yes I do find it odd that the first post after registering here is on this thread

Old 09-26-2007, 03:02 PM   #1004
HerpVenue
Just a review for all those who do not want to read this whole thing.

David Beauchemin is really non other than Brian Smith also known as Damon Heynen, Josh.

So if you go to their website and believe all the hype about being the most trusted name in the industry..........ask yourself why he needs to keep channging his name.

It is also now 2007.
Damon / Brian / David was born in 1966. Which means he is 41
His website says he has been "Professionally Breeding" for three (3) decades.
Three (3) decades equals thirty years.
Which means he started when he was 11

But David / Damon / Brian also spent ten (10) years in prison.

So I guess he has been "Professionally Breeding" reptiles since the age of one(1).

So when you go to his website and find him spending forever talking on how honest he is........ ask yourself if he is trying to convince you of his honesty, or trying to convince himself.

Also to this date, he has not posted proof of his name being really david. (Because he can't)

also to this date, he has not posted proof that his corporation really exists.
He avoids this by saying it is personall matter.
Anyone who truly owns a business, knows that providing proof that you are in business is not personall matter. It is public matter for your customers.

BEWARE of the Alias David Beauchemin and his non Existant business "High End Herps"

Old 09-26-2007, 11:21 PM   #1005
GinoInDaBronx
A Quick Question...

Just a quick question for those of you who may be more kingsnake savvy than myself: We know that damon was banned from posting as 'high end herps' because he couldn't prove that it existed. If we mention to ks that he is posting under an alias, beauchemin, do you think that they may require him to prove that that is in fact his real name? And hopefully get him banned (again!) for using an alias.

Surely, they wont let this 2-bit conman (and cocaine-using murderer) profit via his lies on their site.

Your thoughts...

G. Beniquez

Old 09-26-2007, 11:31 PM   #1006
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by GinoInDaBronx
Just a quick question for those of you who may be more kingsnake savvy than myself: We know that damon was banned from posting as 'high end herps' because he couldn't prove that it existed. If we mention to ks that he is posting under an alias, beauchemin, do you think that they may require him to prove that that is in fact his real name? And hopefully get him banned (again!) for using an alias.

Surely, they wont let this 2-bit conman (and cocaine-using murderer) profit via his lies on their site.

Your thoughts...
Well, Wraith has been reading this thread, and he is apparently associated with KS somehow (I'm not sure the nature of the relationship). If he doesn't notice this, then you might drop him a PM and make sure that he doesn't overlook this point.

Of course, another option would be to contact KS directly, and let them know the truth. I doubt that they would want someone like "David" (Damon) posting ads freely on their site. At least I wouldn't think they would...

Old 09-26-2007, 11:41 PM   #1007
ravensgait
Gino, if your going to KS with this I'd sift through this thread and send them the relevent post. I don't think they are going to want to wade through all this and I imagine they will want you to provide some kind of proof.. Randy

Old 09-27-2007, 01:54 AM   #1008
HerpVenue
I thought he was already banned?

I have not seen a thing in the classifieds or the forums as of late.

Maybe I just missed it?

Old 09-27-2007, 06:43 AM   #1009
crotalusadamanteus
I thought the ban at KS was only for advertising "as a business". Meaning, if you can't prove your business is legit, you have to advertise under your given name.
The hard part would be showing them he "is not" David, regardless of what we may believe.

I could be wrong, but that's how I understood the new rules for ads.

Old 09-27-2007, 11:31 AM   #1010
HerpVenue
well, the last time they posted to the forums on KS was on July 5 2007.

And we all know how he likes to spread the word about his "honest" business.

So I find it odd that he has not posted to their forums all this time.

Also, on their classifieds, we do not have to prove he is not David. He is banned no matter who he is. And if he wants to open up an account, he will have to show ID. As in, credit card etc etc. He might still be able to use Brittany's (Tawni's) account. But he will have to pretend that he is her.

But as aforementioned, her account went bye bye , I think.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart