High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 41 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-15-2007, 02:38 PM   #401
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heykid
Haha no I really am sorry....The thread really made it sound like it was the other David/Damon person. I thought I was so cool, and that I had found something great.....I guess I'm not such a great sleuth-er after all.
You did do something great.
You proved that those animals were with Dave L.
So its either David B was lying about Beau lewis offering those animals to him.
Or Beau lewis tried to doop (sp?) David B into buying animals that belonged to someone else and were not for sale.

On to Damon.
Nothing against him except for
1. threatening people.
2. pretending to be someone else.
3. doctoring his pics (remember the miniature dollar bill next to his "big" snake)
4. pretending to be bigger than he really is.

on to David.
Nothing against him except
1. doctoring pics.
2. Claiming to have certain animals which he does not.
3. lying about his projects (when clearly it is the same female snake with two different males in a two month time frame)
5. then there is the.............if he truly is damon....then I do not like the lying about his true identity.
6. saying brokering animals is wrong.....when he does it himself.
7. the lies lies lies.

Old 01-15-2007, 02:51 PM   #402
fuscusking13
Just figured I would throw this out there.

Who knows how many pages back now as fast as post are going up on here, but there was the picture of a tiger that Brian/Damon ect had back in the day, and Davids tiger eating that had the same pattern. This picture also looks similar to the tiger (if not the same) on his recent additions page, so isnt it possible that he purchased it from someone who purchased it from him?

After all in February last year on my way back from the Berks show I took a side trip to the middle of New Jersey to pick up a ball python from this kid Sean who was running "Seans Reptile Rescue." He had gotten the snake from someone in his area and I won it off of Reptile auctions as a gift for my friends almost 2 year old(obliviously almost three now, and a great future herper), as his first snake(got to start them early lol). It was a 66% het albino produced by CV Exotics in New hampshire. When I got home I noticed the original purchase date in 2001, and it was bought by a friend of mine here in CT with his name on the paperwork and everything. What are the chances of that??? That snake has been through several states, and I only talk to 3 or 4 herp people in all of CT, and one of them owned it 5 years ago. Just goes to show you how small the herp world can be. This is strictly an objective opinion, nothing more, nothing less, but nothing is ever certain, so I wish everyone would stop jumping to conclusions.

Also to those earlier who thought I was lying when I said I couldnt recognize that photo...is Jim Mason lying too?? Why has no one given him a hard time, I understand he has more clout than me, hands down, but as a human being I deserve the same respect, as I have never done anyone on here any wrong, ever. I remember Bobby saying something to this effect and the post #'s are #118 and #123, and not sure if anyone else had said something to that effect, but maybe now at least you realize that I am not alone on this, that picture is just way to unclear to draw any real conclusion from.

And to Jim from our early talking when I said that no matter what the answers people would continue the mob quest...a customer of Dave's from 04 comes forward when Damon was still around and still Damon, yet the attack continues that they are the same person, and no matter how good you are you cant be two different people in two different states at the same time, so exactly as I said, nothing will satisfy. Anyway as always everyone take care and have fun with the witch hunt, best of luck. Dan M. ( I know I said I was going to stay away, but this is just all to funny to watch adults act like children, cant resist to get in on the childness of it all just a little bit .

Old 01-15-2007, 02:56 PM   #403
fuscusking13
As for the 2 males with same female...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
You did do something great.
You proved that those animals were with Dave L.
So its either David B was lying about Beau lewis offering those animals to him.
Or Beau lewis tried to doop (sp?) David B into buying animals that belonged to someone else and were not for sale.

On to Damon.
Nothing against him except for
1. threatening people.
2. pretending to be someone else.
3. doctoring his pics (remember the miniature dollar bill next to his "big" snake)

on to David.
Nothing against him except
1. doctoring pics.
2. Claiming to have certain animals which he does not.
3. lying about his projects (when clearly it is the same female snake with two different males in a two month time frame)
5. then there is the.............if he truly is damon....then I do not like the lying about his true identity.
6. saying brokering animals is wrong.....when he does it himself.
7. the lies lies lies.
That is a common breeding practice for some people. In case one does not get the job done by rotating males your chances of getting eggs are that much better. When the babies hatch it would be painstakingly clear which snakes was the father, bateaters dont look at all like rock/burm hybrids. Not trying to discredit, but that cant be taken as a lie, it is very possible, as a breeder friend of mine does it every year and it has always paid off in the end. I am really gone this time, really lol. By the way Ritchie as much as you are on the witch hunt as well, at least your are being courteous and fairly objective, of everyone I think you have been very fair and taken in all info and adjusting accordingly, again sorry for butting heads 800 post ago lol, you are being fair. Take care Ritchie and all, Dan M.

Old 01-15-2007, 03:49 PM   #404
dutchallison00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72
Since when do pigs have long, black, fuzzy ears?

That sure looks like a bunny ear to me.

Here's a pig with long brown fuzzy ears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
James, it's been awhile since I have seen comments that assinine. Let me sum up my stance...... You cannot find the evidence just like a bank robber cannot find a cop. Absolutely pathetic reasoning skills.....

Griz

Bob, you asked me a yes or no question of opinion and your mad at me for answering it? You're going to have to be more specific as to what in particular that I said was asinine or poorly thought out. When you and I have spoken in the past you struck me as a pretty decent guy; someone that would be above this kind of playground nonsense... what gives? Ritchie and I have managed to disagree without resorting to calling one another names. I just don't get it.

Old 01-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #405
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchallison00
Bob, you asked me a yes or no question of opinion and your mad at me for answering it? You're going to have to be more specific as to what in particular that I said was asinine or poorly thought out. When you and I have spoken in the past you struck me as a pretty decent guy; someone that would be above this kind of playground nonsense... what gives? Ritchie and I have managed to disagree without resorting to calling one another names. I just don't get it.
James, I never called you names. I simply implied that your reasoning skills are lacking. The simple fact that you can set aside all of the information in this thread and still vote him as a good guy is beyond reasoning. Time and time again it has been PROVEN that David has doctored photo's etc etc etc and yet you still fail to see the logic behind this "playground nonsense."

Your words, your vote, has the ability to steer someone towards doing business with David/Damon whatever. Even with all of the information provided in this thread you are still 100% on the side of David. That is what puzzles me and THAT is what I am saying is assinine.

I will not discredit your own experience with David. To do so would be unreasonable. You've been happy with your transaction with David and that's not without merit. But to so blindly believe your "experience" in lieu of all of the information provided here is foolishness. Plain and simple.

Griz

Old 01-15-2007, 05:01 PM   #406
fuscusking13
I just cant resist temptation...

Anyway I'd like to make a point to all those who are upset about the "doctoring of photos". To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live. Dressing up to go out so you look better or wearing tighter clothes to appear thinner, we wont even touch plastic/cosmetic surgery, and all the age defying creams, these are all things people do that is essentially lying and thats all ok, but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash and not tell the whole world is just unacceptable. We often forget how dishonest even the most of honest of us are. There are a lot of stones being thrown, and I think a lot of broken glass if you know what I am getting at.

James(Dutchallison00), as Bob said you need to protect people from buying from a company with a 100 percent positive feedback and absolutely not one sick/dead animal or complaint. The closest thing to a complaint is Jim Mason, but the sale itself went fairly smooth, just feels his animals have been misrepresented upon resale which is his feeling and his right to feel that way. Why would you want someone to buy from a company with all happy customers who have actually done business with them, lengthy guarantees, and great healthy animals. Come on, think of the public for god sake!!!! LMFAO, this is beyond amusing, its unfortunate I have plans tonight, would love to cook dinner relax and stay here in Never Never land where we never have to grow up. Have a good night all, Dan M. Oh and by the way GO SAINTS!!!!!!! My home state is about to do it finally, I have complete faith.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:32 PM   #407
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
Anyway I'd like to make a point to all those who are upset about the "doctoring of photos". To the girls who responded- do you wear make-up? All that is is making yourself look like something your not to sell yourself as something better, is it not? Or cleaning your house right before company instead of letting them see who you really are and how you really live. Dressing up to go out so you look better or wearing tighter clothes to appear thinner, we wont even touch plastic/cosmetic surgery, and all the age defying creams, these are all things people do that is essentially lying and thats all ok, but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash and not tell the whole world is just unacceptable. We often forget how dishonest even the most of honest of us are. There are a lot of stones being thrown, and I think a lot of broken glass if you know what I am getting at.
Dan, Dan, Dan.........you should have resisted. There are many of us who do not want or need make-up. Tighter cloths make us appear heavier not thinner. SO please don't even compare misrepresented photo's to women and men who wear make up, have plastic surgery, clean or don't clean their homes and get dressed up.
Artificial light is used for good quality, high resolution pictures. Those pix were photo shop enhanced....please resist temptation.......

Old 01-15-2007, 05:48 PM   #408
Griz
You could not resist what? Acting stupid? Making a completely irrelevant comparison?

You've already shown your inability to make rational decisions so I guess flawed logic should come as no surprise. But then again, you know that David essentially has your collection in ransom so let's just say that your opinions, albeit completely biased, really does have much validity anymore.

Does anyone want to buy this darn piece of lint???

Griz

Old 01-15-2007, 05:50 PM   #409
Griz
Does not have.....

Old 01-15-2007, 06:20 PM   #410
ravenous
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuscusking13
but to sharpen an image a bit, or have artificail lighting, or a little extra flash and not tell the whole world is just unacceptable. .
It's unacceptable when you claim it's the animals true colors, and they get even brighter as an adult.............. As for the rest of you're comparisons......idiotic!

-Wes Headley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart