Inquiry Chun Lin (Exporter) - CA - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
fit4him
Chun Lin (Exporter) - CA

Looking to sell some turtles to Chun Lin in CA. His email address contains "reptilesphere"

Anyone done business with him?

Old 10-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #2
ReptileSphere
Yep! I have

Old 10-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
Apeltes
Not specifically about any specific exporter, but I'm wondering how we can tell if an exporter is legitimate? A while back, I was asked by an exporter to ship to California... and the individual specified that I should not include an invoice in the package. This freaked me out, and I noticed that the shipping address was a beauty salon of some sort. I'm pretty sure that was not a legitimate export arrangement. But how can we be sure? Would, for example, Chun Lin have a license to export that could be shared?

Old 10-08-2013, 03:20 PM   #4
Jay Sommers Reptiles
yes anyone with a valid import/export license has a number and a physical permit in hand. i dont know if you can look it up by name you would have to call usfw. but the person should have no problem providing. i have always given mine to people who have asked. but just because someone asked you to ship to a beauty salon doesnt mean they were not an exporter. the invoice could be because they are fudging on the actual price on the export. if your turtles were CITES i would say they were not legit unless by chance they had a master file

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!