GORGEOUS blood/citrus pastel boy in Northern California - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 03:56 PM   #1
WickedZoot
Thumbs up GORGEOUS blood/citrus pastel boy in Northern California

I hate to get rid of him, because he's the most beautiful beardie I've ever seen, but I need to downsize, and he's kind of a brat. Once you get him out he's a sweety though.

He's nine months old.

He'd make a beautiful daddy with the right girl. That's why I'm asking the somewhat hefty price of $200 (he'll come with his basking platform).
I can send his lights and a big tank with him too, but I'd request compensation.
No shipping. I'd like to meet his new mommy or daddy in person.

Enough talk, pictures say a thousand words!

And he's not even fired up!

(Absolutely no touch up work of any kind (not that I could successfully cheat you with my laptop (colours arent clear on this thing).))
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
loveleos_07
About your beardie

Hello,

First of all where are you from? What supplies do have and what price for all?

Old 03-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #3
WickedZoot
I'm in Chico California, (two-ish hours from Sacramento), and I can send with him his two lamps, and a 40-50 gallon reptile tank for about $250, but I cant deliver unless you're super close by, 'cause the one car I have that can fit the tank inside of it is not an enthusiastic ride.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-01-2007, 10:50 PM   #4
Lizardmen3477
Absolutly love that bearded i sent out a pm i am really interested thanks hope to hear from you soon pm me oe email me back lizardmen3477@aol.com thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread