The Mouse Factory (GOOD GUYS!!) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-13-2003, 10:42 PM   #1
plomosa
The Mouse Factory (GOOD GUYS!!)

I wanted to post a message here about The Mouse Factory. I have been doing business with them for the past 3 or 4 years and never had any problems with anything. They properly package all of their feeder mice and they have always arrived nice and cold. It seems that their shipping prices have always been reasonable as well.

The other day, I finally had a problem with one of my orders. For the first time, they sent me the wrong order. They sent me packages of mice in sizes that I did not order or even need. Let me assure you that this has NEVER happened to me before in the past 3 or 4 YEARS. I called them up and they sent out my original order right away and allowed me to keep the incorrect order. They apoligized and handled the mishap perfectly. They have been very reliable and have an excellent product, and now I even know that if a mistake is ever made, they will definitely do the right thing to correct it. I highly recommend dealing with them.

Jaren Martineau

Old 03-15-2003, 10:44 PM   #2
carol
I second that, I strayed away for one order and learned my lesson! The mouse factory is the best!

Old 07-30-2003, 07:24 PM   #3
Glenbrooks
Talking They are the BEST!!!

I have ordered through several companies and have found The Mouse Factory to be the absolute best. Their feeders are consistently sized and extremely clean!! They also have excellent customer service. Now I will not order from anywhwere else.

Old 08-02-2003, 12:01 AM   #4
Paul Huang
The folks at the Mouse Factory are the BEST! I work for a zoo and both the zoo and I order our rodents exclusively from them. The quality and the prices are unbeatable. I have spent much time talking to them on the phone and in person and they truly care about the quality of their rodents and how what the rodents eat effect the snakes that eat the rodents. Great people. I recommend them to everyone and anyone!

Old 10-12-2005, 08:46 PM   #5
Suncoast Herpetological
Thumbs up

Absolutely top drawer. Customer service, animal quality and packing all excellent.

I will definitely be using them going forward

Thanks Edna

Old 10-12-2005, 09:28 PM   #6
Chameleon Company
I dealt with them a lot in the mid 90's when I was into colubrids, and they were top-notch. I've been into chameleons for some time now, but am glad to see that they still are making their customers happy. I don't think I could recommend a finer supplier of frozen rodents, and I did test their patience. Very good people.

Old 10-12-2005, 09:43 PM   #7
eddie1976
Mouse Factory

I have nothing but great things to say about the Mouse Factory. Where else doyou place an order Monday evening and the rodents are in your hands by Wednesday afternoon? Top notch in my book!

Old 10-13-2005, 12:55 AM   #8
Preacher Pat
I have been using them for several years and I really can't say enough good stuff about them. I had used several other suppliers and was never satisfied. I have never been disatisfied with them and will continue using them for as long as I keep snakes!!! They are the best!!! But then what would one expect from an outfit in Texas!!!! Shalom y'all!!!

Pat Glazener-Cooney

Old 11-29-2005, 03:10 PM   #9
A_Mc
Talking

I have been a RodentPro customer for a while, but their recent shortages forced me to look elsewhere for my feeders. I was running low...I usually order several hundred mice/rats of various sizes for my collection of about 70 snakes. After checking here, and surfing several feeder sites, I opted to order from The Mouse Factory.
I placed the order on Thursday, and my feeders arrived today (Tuesday).
I must say, I'm very impressed with the service and the packaging was awesome. They came vacuum packed on styrofoam trays. Much easier to stack in the freezer! And VERY clean--no spare feet or tails floating around in a bag. I used to have freezer-burn problems, but the 'mini' packages will be great!!!
They definitely have my business from now on!
Here is a pic of the packaging:
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2005, 01:25 AM   #10
diamondback1
I've received quite a few shipments of rodents from The Mouse Factory over the years and have never had a problem with their quality or service.I have had a few occasions they were out of stock on certain sized rodents that I needed but it seems like all the breeders due from time to time.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!