Am I in the wrong here? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-07-2002, 05:45 PM   #11
reptileXpress
This all happened to me not Neil. Thanks for the opinions everyone. I think I'll tell this guy to forget about it! I just wanted to make sure that I was not being a Bad Guy...
Just in case this guy is not a scam artist I will not reveal his idenity. If I hear anything else about this guy I will let you all know. Thanks to all who resonded.
P.S. I will continue to check this topic, So if you wanna add something I will be back to read all replies.
Thanks again, Jon

Old 07-07-2002, 05:48 PM   #12
Neil Gubitz
Fred...I appreciate the fact that you're trying to tick up for me, but...the fact of the matter is that I think you're confusing things??? It "wasn't" ME who sold the Beardies??? I was just agreeing with everybody else that the purchaser (who I DON'T know who it is) was wrong in what he did??? Read the first thread again and you'll see what I mean....thanks anyway, though! lol ....Neil

Old 07-07-2002, 06:35 PM   #13
AztecFred
Sorry guys,my mistake but the principle is still the same. Just as ther are bad sellers , there are lousy customers also.

Fred Albury

Old 07-07-2002, 08:08 PM   #14
CalvinT
Jon!

Forgot about this guy, you did your best and you were send for him all inpormation he need to know before he made a deal with you.  So it over your don't own him nothing, you didn't send for him sick animal now he act like a kid want to got some money back from you , Oh please be a man don't act like a kid, and save $50.00 for donation or something else But not for him .  He not worth for that,  and I just want to let you guy know we all adult, don't play a kids game here thank your Calvin

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!