2014 PUGET GARTERS FOR SALE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 05-07-2014, 07:35 AM   #1
BLUESIRTALIS
2014 PUGET GARTERS FOR SALE

I have a few 2014 pugets for sale. I have the black and yellow phase and the red phase. When bred together you usually get a mixture. These are from ltc wc parents so they are f1 babies and are very large and healthy babies. The parents have very nice sky blue bellies and i imagine these guys will color up more as they grow. They will need to feed a few more times before i let them go so if you want to reserve one let me know. I'm asking $45.00 ea or $80.00 for a pair. If interested shoot me a pm or call me at 864-449-8387 my name is shawn. Thanks!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!