david Ryerson( aka) ryoflex - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2007, 05:32 PM   #41
grunt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoflex3642
Once again I talked to Shawn through e-mail way prior to any of this and told him I needed the money from the Burm for personal issues which since we were so close I explained to him through e-mail, not phone, but e-mail. When I said I have yet to see his number pop up on my caller I.D. it was just that, ever since this whole thing began I've yet to hear back from him be it phone call or e-mail. I believe if you check a few post up you will see I asked him to call or e-mail me did I not? Thank you! And once again I asked if he had forgotten any of my contact information to ask me here through p.m. but I still have yet to recieve anything. So yet again thank you!

~Dave
Dave I gave up calling. Do to the fact you weren't returning my calls, and the last time I PM'd you through KS. you only responded because you did not know the email address I used. all I heard was as soon as I sell another I will pay you. You yourself even said that you would send me back the snake and not even worry about the money. So I had Dan email you and tell you he would set up a pick up through his FedEx account and you never replied to him. All I ask is make good and I will let everyone know that you did and apologise for doubting you. but until then I guess its wait and see. and if food money for the snakes is so hard to come by the responsible thing to do for the snakes is to return the sunfire and adopt out the rest. the phone doesn't get responses so lets see if this does. I just wish I saved some of the emails I sent that got ignored, specially where I even stated I know sometimes things happen that we cant control and I understand that but to ignore everything I said and have this continue is ridiculous.

Snakeman
thank You for trying to help clear this up, but dont let it eat at you anymore it is what it is

Old 12-06-2007, 05:58 PM   #42
snakeman101172
response

grunt,

good luck to you !!!!!!!! hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. and remember you can never have enough retics !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 12-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #43
Ryoflex3642
Shawn I still have yet to see your name pop up on the caller I.D. I have stated several times to pm through this site and I will gladly give you my phone number. Perhaps your not calling the correct one? My e-mail has also not shown any e-mails from you. I have check the in, spam and junk folders and nothing. Food money for the snakes? I stated food for Kyra, which is the only snake I sold thus far, the huge albino Burm I had which even you have seen since she was a baby and watched her grow up. She was the one food was hard for due to the price of pigs and rabbits at this time with what else is going on. Food for the others I have covered from the show you went to and met up with me. If your worried about the Sunfire it's not starving, none of them are. You know I always put the care of my animals before myself.

I honestly do not remember saying I would ship the Sunfire back. I do not have any authorization to do so. I never got verified to ship and it's illegal to ship through U.S.P.S. last time I checked. There were also several post about this on any forum last I remembered. I don't know what else to tell you man. I have re-newed my account for Kingsnake just today and right now I'm awaiting the clearance which last time took me 2-3 days. So with any luck the Sunfire will get sold this time around and this will all be done and over with for both sides. There is a lot more he said she said then what has actually been going on. You have known me personally for a little over 3 years and know I would never stiff yourself or anyone else. You do know besides the rest I owe on the Sunfire that I DO own all of these snakes that I have been posting for sale. You have seen countless pics of them all on numerous forums and watched them all grow. So to sit back let people say otherwise isn't going to help yourself out when you slander me like this when I'm trying to do right by selling them off to also help your situation as well as mine.

Yes I priced the Sunfire at $275. I don't see why that was a problem to be honest. I'm not trying to make anything off of it intentionally. I'm trying to keep the market evenly priced as best I can do. If your really interested in having the snake back and giving me the $250 back I don't know how else to go about it but let me know what we can work out and I'll see what I can do. I honestly do not remember you asking for that to happen. As it stands if there is a way to do that and you would rather that be done just let me know.

Just so everyone else knows as well or whoever wants to read this. I have asked now 3x for Shawn to call or e-mail me. My caller I.D. does not ever show his number. Perhaps he has blocked it? I do not know. I usually do not pick up if the caller I.D. says UNKNOWN CALLER AND NUMBER! I have also not seen any form of e-mail from him be it spam, junk or inbox. Perhaps he is using another address I do not know of. Once again I do NOT open e-mail from people I do not know. I have only done this through King Snake and only do so when they reply through that site's messaging system. I have also not received a p.m. from him on this site and he has been back and read things I have said several times since I have been asking for him to contact me. If I had his number or e-mail address I would gladly contact him. I don't get why someone would tell me they have called and not even leave a message, I do have an answering machine so if he had called he's not even leaving me a message but was able to do so before when things weren't so bitter between us. I do not understand. If you want to work this out I have been willing and have asked several times. What is up I ask you? I will even p.m. you on this site, yes me to you and see if I get anything back from that at least.

Dave

Old 12-10-2007, 04:57 AM   #44
grunt
dave the concern about you owning the other snakes is not mine , even though you do own them. My concern is what is owed to me and as for the pm, I have waited and never recieved one not even from here like you said you would. I am also sorry to hear that your memory of our other emails and phone calls is so bad. I do wish I saved some of them , so that we could use them to help your memory.
-Shawn-

Old 12-10-2007, 06:57 AM   #45
kmurphy
It is obvious that Dave owes Shawn money. I don't think it was mentioned how long it has been or how long it was expected to be. Without that information it is pretty hard to make a judgment on Dave's character.

But Scott, I cannot see where you are coming from. I haven't seen one email where Dave said you couldn't come to his house to make the transaction. The one I saw had Dave driving 3 hours one way. You never had a transaction so you weren't scammed and all your whining about others loosing money is just hearsay at this point. You seem to be overly pissed off about this, for some reason, even to the point of making threats.

Old 12-11-2007, 04:21 AM   #46
grunt
the reason Scott got so upset is for the same reason a lot of people get pissed . He is sick of scammers whether you lose money or anyone else he is the kind of guy that , see's how it hurts the herp community , and would like to see people be honest . This is the worst hobby to be in as far as trying to find someone that is honest. For some reason this hobby has more thieves than any other.

by the way still no message from ryo, after he said on here he was going to email me through this site.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:44 PM   #47
grunt
heard from Ryo today.
I told him to keep the snake and pay me when it sells. I also told him to keep me updated and if possible if I can get down there befor ehe sells the snake I will try to bring the cash to refund him and take back the snake.

Old 12-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #48
floridaboy85
Awesome!! I'm glad that contact has been initiated and hopefully everything can be worked out in a timely manner.

Old 12-26-2007, 06:50 PM   #49
grunt
guess I was wrong for giving the benefit of doubt. I emailed Dave through his KS ad and he still has not gotten back to me. seems he fell off the face of the earth again. however I have heard from his ex and she has told me to her knowledge the snakes have already been sold. so buyer beware. He was asked to keep me updated and never heard from again. If he can respond here he can respond to my emails, probably just get another excuse.

Old 12-26-2007, 07:07 PM   #50
grunt
My opologies Dave I just recieved this email and it said it was sent this morning. so guess theres egg on my face. you are restoring my faith.

Quote:
Hey Shawn,

I got your e-mail and replied to it. I got a message from Daemon@yahoo.com a messenger service stating it didn't go through. So I think I found out the problem with our e-mails not always reaching. I wanted to post it here so you at least know I wasn't dodging you. I'm going to post the ad for the Sunfire today. I didn't have any extra cash for batteries but got some for x-mas as a stocking stuffer. The photos I did have were old so I needed some new ones of him. So far I didn't get too many hits but had some people who were interested. Not sure if he'll sell but I marked down all of the snakes prices. He's going to be priced at $250, exactly what I owe you. If he doesn't sell would you still be willing to try to get something going on re-exchanging if all else fails?

Hope to hear back from you, hope you check this site yet. Take care, hope you guys had a great holiday!

~Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!