Ghann's Cricket Farm: GOOD GUY! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:33 PM   #1
deborahbroadus
Ghann's Cricket Farm: GOOD GUY!

I ordered 400 Phoenix worms and a couple hundred large meal worms. They arrived next-day delivery (my choice) packed excellently (not one worm could have escaped)

I am very pleased with my purchase and I would buy from them again.

I know Dutchess (gecko) thanks them too!

Old 12-19-2007, 06:56 AM   #2
DD Reptiles
I get all my crickets/feeder insects through them and don't have any complaints.

Orders always arrive overnight, via DHL GROUND!! If their is ever a problem they are quick to make it right.

Old 12-20-2007, 09:02 AM   #3
collisonzoo
I have recently started buying crickets from Ghann's, and I have been extremely pleased. Our order takes 2 days to arrive via ground, and the crickets are always alive and well and extremely healthy, even in this crazy winter weather. I've not had any trouble yet, but I'm confident they would resolve it quickly if I ever did. Ghann's is definitely one of the good guys.

Old 12-26-2007, 01:27 AM   #4
kati_slvr
Thumbs up Ghanns Rocks!

I concur! Crickets arrive fast, and they are alive and clean! I don't find other bugs in with them and they are healthy and active. Also, the Ghanns website makes the process easy and quick for those flyby cricket buys when I'm at work.

-Kati Wrubel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!