DTS Herps, Inc...inquiry - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:03 AM   #31
MDC_Ophiuchus
For the record, I never stated that I believed the accusations of IBD in Dan's collection. I made several statements giving my opinion of his character/behavior on this forum and that was why I made the statement that I would not buy from him. There was no "homework" or "forethought" required. I could see for myself with every post that he makes the kind of sad, immature individual Dan is, and that was all I needed to make my decision. And that, my friends, is what the B.O.I. is about; people forming their own opinions here based on what is posted.

No accusation of IBD or complaint about misdelivered treefrogs was needed for me to dub Dan Scolaro a "bad guy"; his own teenage mentality accomplished that quite effectively.

Old 08-11-2008, 10:14 AM   #32
Roy Munson
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC_Ophiuchus
No accusation of IBD or complaint about misdelivered treefrogs was needed for me to dub Dan Scolaro a "bad guy"; his own teenage mentality accomplished that quite effectively.
Bingo. I think his meds run out every few months, and he can't help but come on here for a marathon session of kindergarten insults and transparent denials.

(Ooh I can't wait for the lame, pre-school comeback. Which will it be? Dig a hole and stick my head in it? I'm hiding behind my computer? )

Old 08-11-2008, 10:21 AM   #33
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson
he can't help but come on here for a marathon session of kindergarten insults and transparent denials.
I know, right? Seriously, every post this guy makes, I'm thinking to myself, "Dear Lord, is this guy really 40-something yrs old?" I'd almost swear I'm talking to someone half my age (which is 26, in case anyone cares).

Old 08-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #34
Dan Scolaro
I may be young at heart but strive to maintain a perfect record of thousands of reptile sales and not a single legitimate complaint.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #35
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
I may be young at heart but strive to maintain a perfect record of thousands of reptile sales and not a single legitimate complaint.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:51 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Scarboro
So you understood his joke also.....that in order to maintain something you must first have worked hard at something that's worth something to maintain?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Old 08-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #37
jamey
Obviously to Dan "legitimate complaint" is an oxymoron!
Jamey

Old 08-11-2008, 08:22 PM   #38
jrgh17
Quote:
Can we get this statement printed on a T-shirt that advertises the BOI? Seriously... the marketing aspects are ENDLESS.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #39
John E Dove
Quote:
The sad thing about this statement is that you do not understand that ALL customer complaints are legitimate, they reflect dissatisfaction with your service or product. If handled correctly they become customer praise, if handled incorrectly they expose the true nature of the seller as being less than honorable.
You Mr. Scolaro seem to be a perfect example of the latter.

Old 08-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #40
Dan Scolaro
John, I disagree. Those folks were seeking to be nasty and get more than the agreement they entered when making a purchase. Anyone can complain about anything but unless their was a breach of the terms by the seller, its bogus and your tacky insult without knowing the facts that I extended the guarantee for the customers and they refsued to accept them. As is the case, you voiced a negative opinon without knowing the facts and that makes you an idiot.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!