Rebecca Purdom - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:13 PM   #21
vanyth
Hi there.I just wanted to say that I am dealing with Rebecca now,and I have only been happy with her.She has always been friendly towards me.Whenever I write to her she responds,and responds quickly to anything I ask or say.I believe that she cares both about the animals under her care,as well as the satisfaction of her customers.I would do business with her again.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:16 PM   #22
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanyth
Hi there.I just wanted to say that I am dealing with Rebecca now,and I have only been happy with her.She has always been friendly towards me.Whenever I write to her she responds,and responds quickly to anything I ask or say.I believe that she cares both about the animals under her care,as well as the satisfaction of her customers.I would do business with her again.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:28 PM   #23
Ed Clark
This seems like much to do about nothing. I don't really know why this thread was posted.

Old 08-19-2006, 12:37 PM   #24
Wilomn
Rebecca, ignore the jealous idiots.

You may well have made some newbie mistakes, but you have done right so far as I can see and trust me, if I thought you hadn't, I might just have a few thousand words to say about it.

As for the rest of you canuks, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If you really want to pick on someone, how about Mr. Leverton, ahhahahahah, or, even better, myself?

Some real, hmmmmm, wanted to say asshats here, but I'm trying to keep my image shiney, so I'll refrain. I'm thinking it REAL hard though.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:03 PM   #25
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanyth

There ya go. Another good experience. And this one from one of yer own Countrym....woman. (almost )

I aint even going to repeat what's already been covered. But, this does seem sorta malicious though. Nice try anyway.

Rick

Old 08-19-2006, 01:22 PM   #26
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Rebecca, ignore the jealous idiots.

You may well have made some newbie mistakes, but you have done right so far as I can see and trust me, if I thought you hadn't, I might just have a few thousand words to say about it.

As for the rest of you canuks, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

If you really want to pick on someone, how about Mr. Leverton, ahhahahahah, or, even better, myself?

Some real, hmmmmm, wanted to say asshats here, but I'm trying to keep my image shiney, so I'll refrain. I'm thinking it REAL hard though.
Naaaaa they don't want to pick on me. Niageria Falls might run over and end the drought in the Southern Tier of NY

Old 08-19-2006, 08:43 PM   #27
mcnally_bean
I just also wanted to say that I have delt with Rebecca and that I am satisfied. She was great to deal with, and I look foward to dealing with her again!

Brandon

Old 08-20-2006, 10:11 AM   #28
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnally_bean
I just also wanted to say that I have delt with Rebecca and that I am satisfied. She was great to deal with, and I look foward to dealing with her again!

Brandon
It’s good to see that all of the people she has done business with are satisfied with their transactions.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:09 PM   #29
Joejr14
Well since my name was mentioned, I feel obligated to say a few words.

My deal with Rebecca was perfectly fine. She paid for snakes over the weekend and I shipped them out Tuesday night for Wed delivery in Washington.

I informed her in our original PM's/emails that 7 of the 11 that I sold to her had eaten two meals, and none of those had refused. I had originally placed an AD on cornsnakes.com for sale forum with those snakes saying with one more meal I'd let them go. She wanted all, so we made a deal.

I also told her that there were 4 that had no eaten yet, a few of which had refused, but some had not been offered food. These snakes hatched out around July 20th or thereabouts and then were shipped to CT ahead of me since I moved from FL. Anyway, I didn't get those snakes back until Aug 3rd and only had tried feeding them twice. A few were never offered.

My main concern was the fact that all of the snakes were sexed when they were sent to her, and her updated for sale ad showed new anerys and snows in the exact sex ratio of what she was sold. I also included a dinky 3.3 gram snow female that I almost froze because I couldn't get it to eat---that snake was a freebie to see if she could get it feeding.

Here's my sale ad: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38729

The cornsnakes.com ad that Rebecca had was deleted so she could specifically list where she had gotten the snakes from, etc etc.

In any event, my concern was that I did not want non-feeders being sold to people with my biz name on them. Obviously, if that happened and those snakes ended up dying, that would reflect very poorly on me, because I would never sell non-feeding snakes without properly advertising that.

Those snakes are Rebecca's now, and she can do as she wishes with them. She has said that she will feed the non-feeders and will not sell them unless they have had 3 meals in other posts, so I'm sure that applies here as well.

She had taken down her ad to correct the issues that arose and that is about all she can do. It shows there was no malicious attempt to deceive or anything of the sort, and imo, she's done all she can to rectify this problem.

To finalize this, I had no problems with Rebecca as a buyer. I only voiced concern about the snakes being listed for sale as I saw it might become a problem because of the non-feeder/biz name issue. The deal went smooth and I had no problems whatsoever.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:59 PM   #30
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaM
We have inquired about Rebecca on the Canadian BOI ( see post here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=84236 ) and now I see her on here as well.

Since she claims to have dealt with several US breeders, I would like to hear your input on her please. How was she to deal with, any problems or good things to say about her?

Several of the Canadian cornsnake breeders, have been wonderring about her due to her recent posts on both cornsnakes.com and reptilescanada.com . Just looking for honest opinions of her, as well as detailed accounts of any transactions with her, whether they be good or bad transactions.

TIA
Didn't work did it,eh ? Sorta blew up in your face,didn't it,eh? ,eh

I'm not into Corns eh ,but if i was id order from her eh and wouldn't even give you consideration. ,eh

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!