Rebecca Purdom - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-22-2006, 01:19 AM   #41
nova1
All is well

Hi,

I want everyone to know that I had fantastic dealings with Rebecca. I ordered 3 snakes shipped from BC to Ontario. From the initial contact and all the way through, Rebecca maintained superb communication. She made sure to email me or call me with updates and information.

Westjet ran into a few delays and Rebecca was right there with me helping me sort everything out, calling Westjet and assisting from all the way out in BC to clear up the confusion. Let's just say that I understand now all the jokes about airports and lost luggage. None of the bumps in the road were Rebecca's fault and she could have said that her part of the deal was done, they had left BC, but NO, she made my concerns into her concerns and made sure that I was a happy customer.

I got my snakes tonight. They are stunning. Better than she described. Each snake had a detailed feeding list showing the dates that they ate, each one ate at least 4 times. I am thrilled with them and must applaud Rebecca for all her efforts on my behalf to ensure my TOTAL happiness. It was a pleasure to do business with her. I would and have recommended her to my friends. I really value communication and this girl has a great heart and takes time to make sure you know what is going on, and to see how she can help. This was a great transaction and I will turn to Rebecca again in the future. She can move mountains.

Thank you Rebecca

Heather Robertson
Belleville, Ontario

Old 08-26-2006, 08:52 PM   #42
Richard Holyoak
Thumbs up got my babies

I went to the show in Red Deer today and picked up my Serpenco babies.
Rebecca had kept them for almost one month to feed them 5 or 6 times each. They arrived safe and sound in great shape 2 having shed during the trip over with Henry Piron. Out of Rebeccas way to take to him to bring to me for free shipping.

I WILL deal with her again and hope to retain this new found friend for many years to come.

Richard Holyoak
A satisfied customer.

Old 08-31-2006, 09:49 AM   #43
chondroboy23
Get it, got it, good!

Animals I got from her are top notch and by the records have had several meals. I have had them less than a week and most have eaten first try. They are cornsnakes for heaven's sake.... they almost always eat.

I know what Rebecca is going through, as I have been in her shoes. 2 years ago, I brought up a boat load of corns from SMR. Rebecca has been honest with me, and the animals speak for themselves. I was actually going to bring up some from Serpenco on the "out of egg" special, but was too late.

I am excited any ways!!! I have added diversity to my lines!

I would deal with her again!

Old 08-31-2006, 11:20 AM   #44
Dennis Hultman
She has received more positive feedback on the Canadian thread as well. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=84236
Seems nobody (buyers or sellers) has had any problems with Rebecca.

Old 08-31-2006, 12:18 PM   #45
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Christina you asked questions about her but not for the right reasons and everyone who reads this thread will see that. Now how about answering a question yourself you said
''Several of the Canadian cornsnake breeders, have been wonderring about her due to her recent posts on both cornsnakes.com and reptilescanada.com . ''

Now lets see the names of these concerned breeders?? Randy
Yes i agree. Who are these people?
I think i speak for all of us here by saying.. We dont take kindly to a person saying they have other supporters as well, and then never mentioning their names. It makes your case sound bogus. and actually starts to raise red flags in my mind about you. If these people are breeders, and are behind you 100% on these accusations, why have they not come forward?

The BOI is not a place to make Petty Accusations against somone making a few small mistakes. especially when theyre fixing them along the way. The BOI is for people who get screwed in deals, or if you have TRUE facts to back up that somone is truly misrepresenting their animals and just flat out lying about them. this is a tool not a toy. and a few wrong words can truly destroy a persons reptutation. so think carefully when you post here.

to post on the BOI, at least. the American one. you need to include Emails, Pictures, Names, and other correspondance to back up your case. Please. take this into consideration the next time you post here. falsely blaming somone is wrong, and puts an unneeded bad spotlight on that persons name.

Old 08-20-2008, 02:01 AM   #46
Blacklight6700
I recently decided to get into the Cornsnake hobby after many years of wanting snakes and looked for a breeder I would find to be honest and fair in their dealings. I was more than pleased to meet Rebecca Purdom at a Pet Expo in the area and made arrangements to visit her premises. I was amazed at the care and compassion she had for each and every snake she had and was very pleased to deal with her in regards to purchasing my first few snakes. I have nothing but the utmost respect for this lady as she has been more than helpful and always there with information even when the snakes in question were NOT bought from her. I cannot recomend or thank her enough for all the help she has been to someone new and ful of interest in the hobbyand hope that we are able to continue our dealings in the future

Old 08-20-2008, 07:17 AM   #47
kmurphy
I hate it when a thread is resurrected with dates similar to today's date.

Old 08-20-2008, 07:45 AM   #48
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmurphy
I hate it when a thread is resurrected with dates similar to today's date.
But it is nice to see that Ms. Purdom did not allow the attempted attack to shut her down.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:09 AM   #49
Blacklight6700
Rebecca Purdom

Just posted this because it looks like the "Attack" is on again!! But I do truly believe this woman has a fantastic reputation locally for the education and insight she provides to us newbies......

Old 08-20-2008, 10:16 AM   #50
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight6700
Just posted this because it looks like the "Attack" is on again!! But I do truly believe this woman has a fantastic reputation locally for the education and insight she provides to us newbies......
Is there a new thread? Could you post a link?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!