Adult..knockout female suriname for sale/trade(boas/balls)pics taken today included.. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 07:07 PM   #1
reptimals
Adult..knockout female suriname for sale/trade(boas/balls)pics taken today included..

i am in need to complete some projects and can use some room so here she is ...

- She is c/b and raised...
- she is a big girthy girl that eats anything you give her at any time...
- she is more then ready to be a mommy this season...
-great color hues all over her body with a nice red tail..

the pics didnt come out to great but you can see her size and some of her killer pink and red hues...get her now and make some BABIES.. and we all know babies=$$$$..i also have a proven breeder male that has some killer peaks to go along with her, ask for pics and i will send some..

open to trades for boas, balls, and rack systems... boa morphs of all kinds will be considered... also looking for ADULT/SUB-ADULT NICARAGUAN FEMALES and morphs... dwarf boas of all kinds ..sonoran hypos..leopards etc.LET ME KNOW WHAT U HAVE .. I ALSO HAVE CASH AND OTHER REPTILES(including an adult male proven breeder suriname with great peaks and coloring) to add.As far as balls i am looking for female adult/sub-adult balls and morphs of all kinds any sex.. hets must be verifiable..i might also consider trades for rack systems of sweater box and higher, the bigger the better..

taking offers over $650 plus shipping with cash..trade value is higher .... shipping will be done thru delta.. i dont ship first in trades.. i have plenty of refrences .. thanks

i can also be reached at 754-264-1591
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread