The States Endless War on Children - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 11-07-2014, 04:38 PM   #1
Dennis Hultman
The States Endless War on Children

Old 11-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #2
Dennis Hultman

Old 11-07-2014, 04:46 PM   #3
Dennis Hultman

Old 11-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman

Old 11-07-2014, 04:58 PM   #5
Lucille
CPS can be seriously flawed at times, but at other times they save children from abuse.
There is no 'endless war on children', there are underfunded, overworked flawed systems meant to help them.
Yes, it is good to point out the flaws. The harder part is to suggest alternatives or fixes on behalf of abused children.

Old 11-07-2014, 07:21 PM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
CPS can be seriously flawed at times, but at other times they save children from abuse.
There is no 'endless war on children', there are underfunded, overworked flawed systems meant to help them.
Yes, it is good to point out the flaws. The harder part is to suggest alternatives or fixes on behalf of abused children.

When your more likely to be abused in CPS' hands some fixes seem obvious.

When budgets are tied into how many children you take, that's just a little more than a flawed system.

Old 11-07-2014, 07:24 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post

When budgets are tied into how many children you take, that's just a little more than a flawed system.
When children taken by CPS disappear, prostituted and killed it is a little more than a flawed system.

There are thousands of videos and articles of rampant abuse, neglect and wrongful taking of children by CPS workers on power trips that answer to none for months after taking children from people who have done no wrong.

Old 11-07-2014, 07:36 PM   #8
Lucille
Quote:

When I called CPS from time to time when I was a nurse, they helped a lot of families. Sometimes they dropped the ball, but sometimes I could see the positive change in the kids involved.
There was one case where I believe a child was being sexually abused and I think they waited too long to take her out of that situation.

Show me those budgets please.

Old 11-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
some fixes seem obvious.
This is a serious conversation. It is not like you to take the easy way out.
It takes little thought to say 'some fixes are obvious' but our children deserve more than a little thought.

Map out exactly how you think children ought to be protected from abuses.

Old 11-07-2014, 07:52 PM   #10
Dennis Hultman
If you bothered to watch the videos the last one has The Director of Orange County CPS talking under deposition about their base budget and how it shrinks if the amount of children in custody shrinks.

If you don't think there is a war on for control of children "War on Children" in this country, your dead wrong. From, school, medical you name it. I am asked to leave the room when taking my son for a physical at thirteen so they can ask him probing questions for no reason. My daughter at 11 years old can go to plan parenthood and obtain birth control in five minutes without anyone knowing.

Not debating the pros or cons just that their is a battle for rights and parental rights are losing out.

One doctor on a power trip can call cps because someone might want to learn a little more about a vaccine before it is stuck in their child's body.

CPS called because children play outside in their front yard and children threatened with being taken away.

There is a war on for parents rights. There is a war on for individual rights all over the board.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!