Critical bill Appreciation Thread. :) - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 02-22-2010, 11:43 AM   #121
kmarsh
AMEN!!

Old 02-22-2010, 12:05 PM   #122
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Well we don't know if it was the anticipation of his ban being lifted, the thought of a little snip, snip, clip, clip or the fact that Ed of all people started the "Critical Bill appreciation thread". Either way I'm sure I am speaking for a large number of people here that look forward to his return when his medical troubles are behind him.

Heck, it may even be in his benefit to have a little break from here as some of his warning points will expire and he will have a little room to entertain us with his wit as he hands someone well deserving individual their ass in the manner in which we have come to enjoy.

Yes, we all definitely want our Chuck back.. "happy" and healthy..

Maybe we should start a .. Get Well thread for Chuck.. in hell.. where there can be lots and lots of breasteses.. cuz that would mend Chuck.. Heart AND Soul!!

Old 02-22-2010, 12:17 PM   #123
shlages
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
Yes, we all definitely want our Chuck back.. "happy" and healthy..

Maybe we should start a .. Get Well thread for Chuck.. in hell.. where there can be lots and lots of breasteses.. cuz that would mend Chuck.. Heart AND Soul!!
It may get his heart rate too hi!!

Old 02-22-2010, 01:46 PM   #124
Ed Clark
Quote:
Well I have heard from Chuck and I am sad to say that on February 12th he suffered a heart attack.
Thanks for the info David, this saddens me to hear this, he will certainly be in my prayers and I wish him a speedy recovery.

Old 02-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #125
SamanthaJane13

Old 02-22-2010, 03:15 PM   #126
rosebud945
Sad to hear. I wish you a full and rapid recovery, Chuck.

Old 02-22-2010, 03:56 PM   #127
WebSlave
Quote:
Well I have heard from Chuck and I am sad to say that on February 12th he suffered a heart attack. He said it came out of nowhere and that he had some pain in the chest and next thing he knew he woke up in the hospital with tubes sticking out of everywhere. They've got him on 8 different medications and do not know if he will need open heart surgery as of yet. They did say his heart did suffer a lot of damage. Needless to say he will not be around here much as he needs to take care of himself as well as his wife and kids who are understandably not handling this too well. I'll keep everyone updated when I hear anything new. Let's keep him and his family in our thoughts and prayers and hope for his speedy recovery.
Damn.... Real sorry to hear this. I hope Chuck pulls out of it and gets back onto his feet rapidly...

Old 02-24-2010, 12:27 AM   #128
lpcad
We (Erica and myself) wish Chuck a speedy recovery!!!

Chuck, I miss reading your witty posts in the B.O.I.
Hurry back healthy!!!

Old 02-28-2010, 09:33 PM   #129
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Well we don't know if it was the anticipation of his ban being lifted, the thought of a little snip, snip, clip, clip or the fact that Ed of all people started the "Critical Bill appreciation thread". Either way I'm sure I am speaking for a large number of people here that look forward to his return when his medical troubles are behind him.

Heck, it may even be in his benefit to have a little break from here as some of his warning points will expire and he will have a little room to entertain us with his wit as he hands someone well deserving individual their ass in the manner in which we have come to enjoy.
Hope you feel better Chuck! I suffered a heart attack myself a few years ago and I will say do some research on the meds you are prescribed.

I've never been one to take meds but considering the seriousness of a heart attack I took the prescribed meds and felt like crap and was worried about having a secondary heart attack. I researched the meds and decided with all the side effects etc that it would be in my best interest to stop taking these meds. Low and behold I started feeling better almost immediately!
My doctor was against me not taking the prescribed meds so after 2 doctor visits I never went back and I feel fine after 3 years of this happening.

Eat well and get some exercise by taking walks and like I said research the meds.

Best wishes and get well!

Old 02-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #130
Herpster
Hello. I am Maggie, Chuck's wife.

I am sorry to say that Chuck has had another, but major, heart attack. He is in ICU for the past few days and is as bad as bad can be.

He flatlined and they were able to bring him back, but is now on a respirator and a dialysis (sp?) machine because his kidneys have failed. He is on a balloon pump machine to pump his heart so that it can try to rest, but he has a hole in his heart and three more blockages. His liver is also close to failing now. They are taking it hour by hour. He has suffered brain damage but they won't know the extent until they can do a cat scan, which they cannot do without his heart being stronger.

I am letting you all know because he did ask me to come on here and let you know that he was not feeling well but would be back soon, but that was before this last heart attack.

Tomorrow is his birthday and I would ask all of you to please say a prayer for him, myself and our three beautiful children.

He cares very much about all of you and this place and I hope you know that. I hope all of you and your families are well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!