For Sale Mice $0.45 each or less.....NEW LOWER PRICE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 07:18 AM   #1
chelbrans
Talking Mice $0.45 each or less.....NEW LOWER PRICE

MICE ALL THE TIME......

$0.30 for any sized not weaned

$0.45 for any sized that are weaned

ALL rodents INCLUDING MICE are fed either MAZURI or KENT food.....NO DOG FOOD!!!!!!!!

Mice are sold as either Frozen or Live. Minium order for this price is $25.00 OR please add $0.05 each.

I am ABLE to support a person needing 300 or more a month full time. Looking to add new customers!!!!! Give me a shot and I am sure you will be happy!!!ALL RODENTS ARE HEALTHY!!!! CALL 248-535-8680---Thank you for your time--Tonya
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!