Sharing some Photos, and Feeding Pics - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-09-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
Sharing some Photos, and Feeding Pics

Brandi, Thought you might like these

Shes doing pretty good so far.

and for you Sammy Shes now hiding and digesting * these were before she ate though*

Old 12-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #2
Miss Tuniwha
awesome.. !

Old 12-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #3
TheFragginDragon
That last one is definitely 'frameable'!

Old 12-09-2008, 06:36 PM   #4
Gary O
That pied is a looker

Old 12-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #5
Jerry_c_62
That is a great series of pic's. I would love to have the last one as wallpaper. Any chance I could get that file from you. I would accept a watermark of course. Your picture, Your credit.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:08 PM   #6
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry_c_62 View Post
That is a great series of pic's. I would love to have the last one as wallpaper. Any chance I could get that file from you. I would accept a watermark of course. Your picture, Your credit.
what size is your desktop? Ill make it to fit

I hate watermarks on my images *for the desktop* So ill send you the pic at whatever size you want. Not a problem

Old 12-09-2008, 07:35 PM   #7
Jerry_c_62
1024 x 786 is the setting I have now.

I hope to have my own pied's soon. Breeding het to het now, with several locks already.

I have wanted a pied since the very first one I saw. I like many morphs but really can't think of anything I would take over a pied. That may not be the best choice from a business position (there are certainly snake with more value) but I can't help myself.

When I started getting snakes that was what I was looking to aquire. My first snake was het pied. The first morph I was able to produce was albino and I really love her, but when I get a pied I will hardly be able to contain myself. I got a pair of het albino's in a deal that included a pair of het pieds. The albinos were ready first, so I decided to let them breed. It worked well but it is still not my short term goal..... A PIED. Wish me luck.

Old 12-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #8
Jerry_c_62
BTW, sorry about getting carried away with my reply. I should have started with

Thank You

Old 12-09-2008, 08:04 PM   #9
SPJ
I love that pied!!!!!
AWESOME

Old 12-09-2008, 08:17 PM   #10
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry_c_62 View Post
BTW, sorry about getting carried away with my reply. I should have started with

Thank You

LOL its all good!!!

Ill have it to you tomorrow. * its on my other computer*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!