The wait is over, name that Dry!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-27-2006, 11:11 PM   #1
epidemic
The wait is over, name that Dry!!!

In an attempt to do a good deed, a good deed was bestowed upon me. I will brief everyone on the history and acquisition of the Dry presented here, but first, I'd like for everyone to take a shot at what it might be!
There are a few of you who know the answer, but I would like for you to bite your tongues and give everyone else a shot.
I apologize for the horriffic photo, but those of you who know me understand my lack of skill within the art of photography, or any other form of expressive art for that matter...

Good luck!!
Attached Images

Old 05-27-2006, 11:29 PM   #2
thesnakeman
Jeff,
HOLY CRAP!!! If that's what I think it is,...the initials are D.C. Call me! I want all the details.
T.

Old 05-28-2006, 12:22 PM   #3
thesnakeman
No wait a minute,...

That's not it.

Now I think maybe rubidus, mottled. Whatever it is, I love it, and I want offspring! Now call me dammit!

By the way, the pic is better than you give yourself credit for.
T.

Old 05-28-2006, 08:35 PM   #4
thesnakeman
What a terrible thing to do,...;post a pic like that, and then disappear for a long weekend. SHEESH! When you get back, call me at the nut house, cause that's where I'll be!

Old 05-28-2006, 09:15 PM   #5
epidemic
Better photos!

Thanks to my wife, here are some better photos, though I believe he still looks much better in person!
Tony, I have tried calling you several times today, get off the computer or phone my friend, as your number has been busy... ;0)
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2006, 11:16 PM   #6
thesnakeman
Talking Now how bout some orizabensis

Man that's one purdy snake! I don't mind telling you that I am severely jealous! Jeff, I believe you could fall into a sewer, and come out smelling like a rose! Must be good karma. Oh, FYI,...my cell#573-578-2325,...next time the line is busy. And I still want offspring from that guy!

I just remembered something else I wanted to talk to you about,...orizabensis. Can we discuss the possibility of you getting a Mexican collection permit, and bringing back some of those? Or do you have your sights set on another sub?
T.

Old 05-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #7
Eric East
I took a guess on the "other" forum. Cool looking snake! Looks like a cross between a dry & a pit! LOL

Eric

Old 05-30-2006, 09:07 AM   #8
BWSmith
Name the Snake?

That is easy ............ "Bubba". And I already have a cage ready for him

Old 05-30-2006, 09:17 AM   #9
kmurphy
I hope you're not going to assume that everyone reading this thread knows what it is and at some point you're going to let us know.

Nice looking snake btw.

Kevin

Old 05-30-2006, 09:25 AM   #10
Craig B
Thats a nice big one. What is it ?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!