For Sale Roaches - Blaptic Dubia Roaches - 100 1/2 Inch - Free Water Gel Crystals & Chow - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:53 PM   #1
rpkoran
Thumbs up Roaches - Blaptic Dubia Roaches - 100 1/2 Inch - Free Water Gel Crystals & Chow

Natures Best
Premium Quality
Blaptic Dubia Roaches

The Best Roach Feeder Colonies

We are committed to providing the best selection of roaches to suit your pet's specific needs

Guyana spotted roaches, Blaptica dubia, perhaps the most popular species of cockroach raised. The reptile industry prizes this species as a fast-producing, nutritious, hassle-free species. Both nymphs of all ages and adults are unable to climb glass or plastic aquarium walls. Young B. dubia are the size and mass of small crickets you find at the pet store. Adults measure about and inch and a half in length and have the mass equivalent to about 5 adult crickets. Males are winged and can glide in a downward direction (but rarely do), while females only attain small wing pads and cannot fly.

Blaptica Dubia Roaches

Here at Natures Best we offer Blaptica Dubia Roaches at an affordable price. They are excellent feeders and I use them myself for all of my tarantulas.

I can honestly say that they do not stink. They make excellent feeders for any tarantula and reptile, and can be a one time expense.

I know crickets can get expensive. So I, like many of you hopefully will start up with these breeder roaches because they are so simple to breed. Once you get a decent colony going you will never have to buy another feeder. Blaptica dubia make a great feeder insect for you and for your pet. They are easy to care for and easy to breed. They have all the nutrition your pet needs to be healthy and happy. Your pet will fill up on dubia instead of being hungry after eating crickets therefore saving you money.

Organic Natural Roaches

Many people are making an organic movement for themselves, why not your taranulas and reptiles. We take great pride in the care, feeding and cleanliness of our roaches. I raise all of my roaches chemical free and that means:
  • No steroids
  • No growth hormones
  • No dog food
  • No cat food
  • No artificial gunk to mess with your tarantulas and reptiles
  • All of my roaches are fed the finest high quality selection of foods that I prepare by hand
  • All food fed to roaches is natural and organic

Keeping the proper food on hand for your Dubia and other species of feeders is the most important step in a healthy colony.

Ground up dog foods collect moisture due to their high fat content and create mold and mildew.

Feeding to many fruits and vegetables will also destroy your colony an open you up for infestations of gnats, fruit flies and fungus.

Most of the time if you are buying crickets, meal worms, or whatever they are given growth hormones. Just because a package says steroid free doesn't mean it is growth hormone free, there are a lot of loop holes.

Here at Natures Best you have my guarantee you are getting naturally raised breeder insects that are high in protein and nutrition, through the way Mother Nature intended.

Why the Blaptica Dubia
  • They are easy to take care of
  • They do not smell
  • They cannot climb or fly
  • They are not noisy
  • They are long living
  • Delicious and nutritious
  • High meat to shell ratio
  • One time buy
  • Breed your own and save wasted cricket money
  • Your pets will be healthy and look great at the same

Item for Sale:
100 Blaptic Dubia Roaches – ½ inch

Price:
$26.00

Includes Free:
1 Ounce Water Gel Crystals
2 Ounces Organic & Natural Roach Chow

Shipping:
Free

Shipping Dates:
Monday - Wednesday

Conditional Live Guarantee:

I offer a live guarantee on orders when your daily low is above 40F and the daily high is under 90F. Should they arrive in poor condition, contact me within 1 hour of delivery about a replacement order with photo's. You must be home when package is delivered for live guarantee. Otherwise I can't guarantee live arrival if they have been left sit outside in the extreme heat or cold all day.

If you want me to have them hold them at your post office for pickup, please make a note in your payment and I will do so.

Overnight shipping can be accommodated for an additional charge.

Note:
No shipping to Florida, Alaska, Hawaii, or Tennessee
No shipping to Canada
No shipping to International Countries
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!