For Sale Exquisite Brand New 2010 Mojaves!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 05-07-2010, 10:55 AM   #1
Matt2979
Exquisite Brand New 2010 Mojaves!!

First of all, yes, I am excited about my first clutch of the season. And maybe even just a LITTLE biased. But I have to say that I DO think these guys are awesome!!

From a clutch of 10, I received 5 normals (already pre-sold) and 5 beautiful mojos. So far 3 have shed and the other 2 should do so today. I will not ship out any animal until it has taken at least 3 consecutive meals on it's own (which I plan to start feeding these 3 today). Non-refundable deposits of 25% will hold an animal for 30 days, or until it eats. If for any reason it will not eat as it should, buyer WILL be refunded the full amount.

For now, I have 2.1 and will sex the other 2 after they shed. I'm asking $225 for males and $325 for females. I will consider some trades for boa and/or ball morphs only. Hets might be considered, but must have paperwork!

If you have any questions, please leave me a message or you can reach me a little quicker via e-mail at Customfurniture.matt@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!!

1st 2 pics are males, 3rd is the female--More pics will be added once they shed and get probed.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
tinmantribe5
Real nice job bud they are Smokin!

Old 05-07-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
Shadera
Gorgeous mojos Matt, congrats! I'm still waiting on my gal to go.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #4
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmantribe5 View Post
Real nice job bud they are Smokin!
Thanks!! ...but I swear I didn't add any of my own genes!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 12:37 PM   #5
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Gorgeous mojos Matt, congrats! I'm still waiting on my gal to go.
Thank you Shadera!! I'm definitely not disappointed in this clutch. I'm sure you're girl will go soon. Any signs of ovulation?? My BIG het pied girl is going through her shed process as I write this so hopefully a big clutch of pieds will be in the incubator my the middle of next month!!! Good luck with yours!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Ricca217
Awesome looking Mojaves Matt!
Top notch!

Old 05-07-2010, 04:24 PM   #7
StrictlyExotics
That female is to die for! She should go quick.

Old 05-07-2010, 06:07 PM   #8
Matt2979
Wow! Thanks for all the compliments. I'm definitely enjoying these guys, myself. Would hold-back a pair if I didn't have at least 2 more clutches (possibly double that) of more mojos, and possibly spider mojaves and pastaves, and HOPEFULLY albino mojaves (again HOPEFULLY proving out the uncle of this clutch!!!)!!!!

But there's no need for any of y'all to wait on those guys while I have these nice ones ready to take deposits on.

There's good sense in "selective breeding"! So step right up and select yours!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
Matt2979
Ok! To even things out a bit, #2 has shed HER skin...Yes folks, we have another female, putting 2 pair (2.2) on the table. I had to coax this girl to offer any type of pose, but I managed to get a few shots.

Anyone needing more pics that what I've put on here, just let me know and I'll be happy to accommodate.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #10
cmor1031
what kind of trades are you looking for?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
mojave, mojo