Good Guy Michael Bodner - Mike Bodner's Thayeri - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #1
Chris633
Michael Bodner - Mike Bodner's Thayeri

Just wanted to post my great experience dealing with Mike. I got a really nice female hognose snake from him at a recent White Plains show. She is beautiful and healthy and doing great. Mike was great to work with. He answered any and all questions and went out of his way to make sure I left his table happy. I would purchase from him again or recommend him without hesitation. Thanks Mike! I look forward to seeing what you have for the 2012 season!

Chris Wainman

Old 02-29-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
Valentine Pirate
Was about to create a thread, but found this one. Mike was great and very patient when I purchased from him. Just had a beautiful pied black pine female come in the mail today and she was packaged very well. Couldn't be happier, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

Erica Evans

Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #3
Ed Clark
Mike Bodner gets 2 from me.

He has quality and knows what he is doing!

Old 03-03-2012, 03:34 AM   #4
Captive Bred Excellence
Mike Bodner

Great guy to deal with, top notch animals. I purchased several thayeri from Mike and was very happy with them all. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

Tad Fitzgerald

Old 05-11-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
venmus93
Mike Bodner thayeri

I bought a juvenile thayeri from Mike Bodner and couldn't be happier with the
transaction. The communication was excellent, the shipping was fast and accurate, and the animal was incredible and healthy. I would strongly recommend him to anyone interested in this species.

Old 05-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
francia3567
i bought a 2011 male thayeri from Mike. He is exactly as pictured (no excess tinting as is often the case with thayeri photos!) He is beautiful, healthy, a good eater, and I could not be more pleased. I would buy from Mike again.
His one year guarantee is just added security that he stands behind his animals. Thank you Mike!
Francia Schwartz

Old 06-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #7
alwaysbeencrazy
Albino Western Hognose

Hey,
I recently bought an albino poss het. anery hognose from Mike, and what I can say is: he was punctual getting back to me, the hognose arrived in wonderful condition, and fed the day after arriving. I would absolutely do business with him again.

~k

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!