Bad Guy Scammed by Andrew Michael Popp Las Vegas, NV - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-24-2017, 05:29 PM   #121
calebroad
Boarding

Preparing to board flight now, please wish safe travels!
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2017, 05:55 PM   #122
Mac's Morphs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I find it interesting that Popp has viewed this thread a number of times, like now, without a peep.
To be honest it's likely because he has no way to defend himself. He has no proof they are hets other then his word and the size pictures are pretty clear to anyone.

He can't come here to prove anything or counter claim any stuff that Chris has said. If he did have proof then he would have already come to defend himself and show the proof.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:20 PM   #123
lillyorchid
Travel safe and good luck!

Old 01-24-2017, 08:07 PM   #124
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Yawn.
Whenever I make an unusually good point, the minions criticize my participation or make other personal attacks

Keep on, Keeping on Lucille, your efforts & input here on the BOI is very much appreciated, and needed!

Good Luck Chris, while in Las Vegas.....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-24-2017, 10:23 PM   #125
Apopp1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac's Morphs View Post
To be honest it's likely because he has no way to defend himself. He has no proof they are hets other then his word and the size pictures are pretty clear to anyone.

He can't come here to prove anything or counter claim any stuff that Chris has said. If he did have proof then he would have already come to defend himself and show the proof.
Or……….

Andrew Popp has been instructed by his council not to post or reply. However, against advice from council, I can stay silent no longer. Chris Davis is a lying Criminal who has willingly committed multiple criminal offences. I am in the process of seeking justice under the Law. He will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law for his crimes and he and his wife will be sued for Maximum remedies for their Slanderous and Defaming lies, that they have posted all over the Internet.

I am now posting a few bits of pertinent evidence only because I can no longer sit back and allow those who have without solicitation chose to defend me, are now being subjected to ridicule and harassment. I was easily able to turn the cheek when it was attacks on just me because I know his day is coming.

Chris Davis is a breeder and he knows that thousands of het. deals that transpire time and time again with many different types of animals, all have one common theme. You must breed out to prove. Chris knows this. He asked many many questions, did his investigation, received pictures and was satisfied enough to make the deal. After receiving the Turtles he questioned the size. I reminded him that the ad stated approximate because I wasn’t sure what industry standard was used to measure Turtles. Remember he asked and received pictures prior to accepting the deal. He then in writing agreed to accept the turtles and their size. The deal was concluded. I have also inserted a copy of the contract for all to see that he is lying when he stated I represented them to be “breeders”. I would also like to state to the world without a doubt, these Turtle are 100% for sure Het for Snow and Caramel. I bought these Turtles to breed them a tried to find a male (ask Mitch Whyte). I would have loved to just buy the turtles back, breed them out ,and flaunt it in Chris Davis’s face, but now he has gone too far.

Chris has lied to all of you and said that I sold him adult breeders.

Chris Davis has lied to all of you and said that I specified the size of the turtles.

Chris Davis has lied to all of you and said the Scales and Tails, (where a work part time) was involved in this sale. He fabricated, falsified, and posted an email on Fauna, of Scales and Tails locations and stated that I sent it to him. This never happened.

Chris Davis has lied to all of you and said that I stated to him, that I scammed him. This is not even close to the truth as you will conclude.

These are just a few of the lies that this person presented to you. I have worked very hard to rebuild my life over the past decade. My honor and integrity have come into question because of a lying criminal. I fully intend on perusing all legal recourse available to me under the law.

Below is a photo of the Ad zoomed in.

(See Attachment)

Chris stated that I said the turtles were Six, Seven and a half, and Eight inches. He knowing and willingly left out the fact I wrote “approx.” Not to mention the other pictures sent and lengthy communication prior to the deal in regards to their size. Below is the text where Chris Davis has received the turtles, and in writing accepts the turtles as they are. Note we had already discussed the turtle size over the phone as referenced in the text.

Below is a copy of the contract.

(See Attachment)

Agreed to by both parties and nowhere in it does it state “Breeder” or the Sizes that Chris had lied and declared.
I would like to once again thank anyone that made comments in my defense or at least reframed from jumping on the band wagon without any proof. For those of you that chose to believe his slanderous lies, I hold no Ill will and only ask that as the truth continues to unfold, you allow yourself to reclassify me in your heart as a straight forward person with honor and integrity. It really means a lot to me and my family.

Andrew Popp
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2017, 10:37 PM   #126
Bryan S
Thanks for chiming in Andrew. There's always 2 sides to every story.

Old 01-24-2017, 10:43 PM   #127
nickolasanastasiou
Here is the ad. Might be a bit more clear in image quality.
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2017, 11:02 PM   #128
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan S View Post
Thanks for chiming in Andrew. There's always 2 sides to every story.
Bryan,
There's always 3 sides to every story, there's his side, then there's the other guy's side, then there's the TRUTH.

Not that it matters, I'll wait the outcome of what I've read in this thread. Both parties suing each other to no end, I'm quite sure the winner of this battle, will post their winnings here.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-24-2017, 11:10 PM   #129
Apopp1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Bryan,
There's always 3 sides to every story, there's his side, then there's the other guy's side, then there's the TRUTH.

Not that it matters, I'll wait the outcome of what I've read in this thread. Both parties suing each other to no end, I'm quite sure the winner of this battle, will post their winnings here.

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
Lynn,

The difference is I did not make claims and ask you to believe me. I posted the facts.

Did I say Breeders as Chris has claimed for the past week?

Did I list a specific size as Chris has claimed for the past week?

You don't need to trust me

Trust your own eyes

Respectively,

Andrew Popp

Old 01-24-2017, 11:20 PM   #130
Chris Kennard
My Johnson is approximately 12 inches long...just sayin'...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!