Bad Guy Kati Ge North sea dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2018, 12:38 PM   #1
Redsky29
Kati Ge North sea dragons

I paid for two imports from Kati Ge she was not good with sending pictures the last pictures she sent I could not tell if the female was in shed or not so I asked if the female was in shed she said it seems so. I get the female she looks nothing like she looked when I paid for her she is super washed out....Not in shed I message the breeders after I have soaked the female given her time to warm up etc... she says to wait she is stressed no this isn't stress this dragon is completely different from what I paid for. I paid her 405 euros for this female including shipping cost and she is nothing like her original photos last photo she sent she deceived me into thinking the female is in shed when she is not.... I later that day speak to another breeder in the states that also purchased from her and he has the same exact issue he dragon looks nothing like the photos. I request a refund of 100 euros (not even half of my loss) Kati is refusing to send anything more than 50 euros of which I have placed a claim on the purchase via paypal. She also originally tried to get me to send her the money via friends and family thank god I refused and just covered the paypal fees or I would be totally out of everything... I am still waiting for a paypal decision but wanted others to know not to waist your time or money with Kati... first three photos are the pics I was sent of the female last photo is her now....
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2018, 12:50 PM   #2
zovick
The dragon looks a lot younger in the first three photos than in the last one. It seems possible that you received the same dragon that is in the first three pictures, but that it had faded out with age.

Ask the seller how old it was in those first photos and how old it is today. Honest answers to that question might explain the problem you are having accepting the animal that she claims to be the same one that is in the pictures she sent you. IE, the pix were not current.

Old 12-15-2018, 12:53 PM   #3
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by zovick View Post
The dragon looks a lot younger in the first three photos than in the last one. It seems possible that you received the same dragon that is in the first three pictures, but that it had faded out with age.

Ask the seller how old it was in those first photos and how old it is today. Honest answers to that question might explain the problem you are having accepting the animal that she claims to be the same one that is in the pictures she sent you. IE, the pix were not current.
The issue here is she never informed me of these changes and when I asked about the female from the photo sent dec 5th (one photo by the way) she played it as though the female was in shed when she was and is not... If that female washed out that bad she needed to make it clear that she did even now she is refusing to acknowledge the wrong in what she did...

Old 12-15-2018, 12:55 PM   #4
Lucille
Christie I believe her name is Katie Gee? Have you notified her of this thread so she can present her point of view?

Old 12-15-2018, 12:58 PM   #5
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Christie I believe her name is Katie Gee? Have you notified her of this thread so she can present her point of view?
No I have not her name shows Kati Ge on facebook I don't know if she is over here but I will post to let her know the thread exist...

Old 12-15-2018, 01:14 PM   #6
Redsky29
I have asked one of her friends to give her the link

Old 12-15-2018, 01:21 PM   #7
Redsky29
I was very excited to get these dragons and I have no problem with the male I received but the female is nothing like she was and I should have been informed of that instead made to think she was in shed....like I said I am not the only one that experienced this either another breeder from the states has the exact same issue and has also filed a claim against her.
Attached Images

Old 12-15-2018, 01:35 PM   #8
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsky29 View Post
another breeder from the states has the exact same issue and has also filed a claim against her.
Have that person come and tell it in his own words.

I'm interested in the comment that they have gotten big, along with William's post. Did you put a deposit on them when they were small, or how did the transaction go?

Old 12-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #9
Redsky29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Have that person come and tell it in his own words.

I'm interested in the comment that they have gotten big, along with William's post. Did you put a deposit on them when they were small, or how did the transaction go?
Yes I did I was originally suppose to get them from the September event and was not able to she held them for me of which I paid her an extra 100 to hold sense she said she could not send back my money nor did I want a refund I wanted the dragons.... My only issue with all of this is she did not make me aware that female washed out like that had I known she was washed out I would have either asked for a refund on the female or a different one. Sense all of this happened I am not even sure if that is the same female to be honest. The female also arrived with a tail nip she never informed me of which I really wouldn't have cared about the tail nip if she had arrived looking how I expected her to...

I will ask Robert to come make his statement about his situation as he's a member over here to...

Old 12-15-2018, 01:49 PM   #10
Redsky29
btw the very first pics of the female is her when I first saw her the next two are her in oct and the last one is yesterday... Just to clarify the time frame in photos.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!