SOLD!! Gorgeous Red Ackie Male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #1
krusty
Gorgeous Red Ackie Male

Let's try this again.....

I am running a rare ad to sell this male Red Ackie. I am not selling a female. I am not selling babies. There is a fairly long wait list on my Red Ackie babies from my breeders and I am a small-scale person who sells a few offspring. DO NOT EMAIL OR CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS AD TO ASK IF I HAVE FEMALES OR BABIES FOR SALE, PLEASE. I ALSO DON'T WANT TO SEX THE ACKIES YOU ALREADY HAVE. LOL. ONLY RESPOND IF YOU HAVE INTEREST IN THIS PERFECT MALE SPECIMEN I HAVE FOR SALE. NOT TRYING TO BE A JERK, BUT I AM ANSWERING 15 REPLIES FROM PEOPLE THAT DON'T EVEN WANT THIS LIZARD AND ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.....

2 year old young male Red Ackie Ridge-tail Monitor (Varanus acanthurus). $350 plus SYR estimated shipping. No trade offers please. Soon to shed and kept on darker substrate in photo attached, sorry. Contact me at:

jburokas@hotmail.com

Thanks, Krusty

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!