For Sale Breeding pair leucistic VENOMOID cobras - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Old 11-30-2021, 09:46 PM   #1
venomaddict1
Breeding pair leucistic VENOMOID cobras

I have a pair of awesome snakes available. Multi proven pair of leucistic cobras. They produce every time you feed her enough to build eggs. I give them every other year off and my clutches are usually 15 healthy eggs with a few slugs. Surgery was none by venomoid inc. Jeremy Sabitini. This is probably a few of the last venomoids out there. I have the paperwork and they are microchipped. Doing the math at 15 babies I get about 300 average a baby unless I sell the whole clutch out wholesale. But at 300x15=4500.00. I’m looking to get 4,000.00 shipped for the pair, but open to reasonable offers. I don’t need to sell them but I’m tired of the breeding thing and they should continue to be bred in my opinion and I’d Like them to go to someone who will keep them healthy and continue to produce. I can explain the simple things In order to make sure they produce. I can ship delta. Any questions just message me. I have video and pics of offspring and adults for sale. Thanks.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2022, 11:46 AM   #2
Mclovin1121
Interested

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!