Bad Guy Scam Artist Keven Vogenberger - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:14 PM   #111
Keven2
I just read that comment the uro that she got came from a friend that lives abroad that I went to high school with he breeds them in his house just like you or I would here he sells me everyone he has every year. These are captive bred imports. The ones I have now I purchased from a very reputable reptile distributor and they are farmed raised and are raised just as that on a farm. They do go thru a lot but the price is a lot lower and honestly I can't tell the difference in them. They act just the same. I have never had a captive bred Saharan every Saharan I have ever had has been wild caught or farm raised. I have stated that on every Saharan I have ever sold. My adds that are posted now say farm raised. If someone asks me what that means I am very thorough. I do not offer any uromastyx for sale until a months time has passed of me having them. Just so I can make sure they all eat and acclimate well. The Saharan that she has said in posts on fb which have been posted here she admitted to killing it. I had that uro for 8 months. It was absolutely beautiful fat healthy just a really great uro. It was sold as wild caught. This ad starts off bad guy Keven scam artist. I disclosed everything I could to this girl I allowed her to make payments i told her I'd rather not sell it if she wasn't going to get the right caging. She lied to me. As a result she killed the uro. She has only made a few posts on here and that's it. Because she can't back up her story. If my add said captive bred Saharan she would have posted it right up but it did not I've never posted an ad for a captive bred Saharan in my life. There are always gonna be those people that just don't take care of their reptiles! It's a sad fact but this girl dragging my name thru the mud about these uros she killed is the farthest thing from right. I have posted pics I have posted conversations I have answered questions for days and she has done nothing to back up her claim. The first thing anyone sees on here tho is that I'm a scam artist when the statement she put up is not true and it upsets me that I have been persecuted on here yet hardly a word has been said about what she has done. If it were the other way around and I did sell her bad animals I would be staked thru the heart but here she lied and killed her uro and nothing is hardly said. The girl still has one uro that will not make it cause no body is telling her she is wrong. I don't mean for anybody to call her names or anything like that but it should be known what she did is wrong! There's been no apology or anything from her.Her fb post is posted here where she admits killing the uromastyx. Idk it just blows my mind.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:21 PM   #112
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
but it should be known what she did is wrong.
I actually have been thinking about that, because in my opinion she caused harm by her false claims, and it should be known, in case it happens again.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:41 PM   #114
Lucille
Anyone from now on doing a search for Tabea will see this thread and will be able to see her claims and Kevin's screen shots. I believe the separate thread was warranted, so that going forward sellers can make an informed decision about whether to deal with Tabea, and readers doing a BOI search on Keven can also make a more informed decision.

Old 04-21-2018, 07:16 PM   #115
Ed Clark
Keven, you are going to be looked at mighty hard after your other thread about the veiled cham. you will have to live with that.you are only as good as your next sale!

Old 04-21-2018, 09:01 PM   #116
Snake-Queen
This thread, like many others has turned back on the OP. She is the bad guy here. She made a post and ran.

Old 04-25-2018, 12:47 AM   #117
tlmoon
Here's the thing, Keven. Some people will be unreasonable, will lie to you and then blame you later. It sucks. You unfortunately (other than some basic precautions in who you sell to and how) can't control much of that.

What you CAN control is how YOU act. I've read many, many BOI threads, and believe me, when an OP has a BS story, it WILL get shredded apart and backfire on them. In this case, Tabea's story was quickly seen to be full of holes and she is clearly unjustified in blaming you for her husbandry errors. She has done a pretty nice job of showing herself to be untruthful, and someone who will attack sellers. I expect there are some sellers out there who will see her actions and not sell to her.

It is very upsetting to have a negative post - but if you are reasonable and post clearly what your side is, the facts will speak for themselves. If you are wrong sometime, don't be afraid to say so. We all screw up. I would never hold a mistake against someone who was willing to recognize it and fix it (not saying you are wrong in this case - but I think you could have handled the Veiled cham situation differently).

PS Listen to Lucille about the paypal thing. She is right.

Old 04-28-2018, 02:17 PM   #118
Mark M
The sad part for Kevin is that when they pull up his name, the first thing they see is the big red X followed by "Scam Artist Keven V......."
People may not want to read 12 pages of drama and just take the tile at face value and move on. I really think it would be fair when someone is cleared of wrong doing from being falsely accused, is to remove the "red X" in front of the post title and put a "V" for Vindicated. Then if someone wants to look up a name they get a quick reference of the outcome. I personally don't always have time to read multiple pages of "back and forth" as I assume neither do others.
Just my 2 cents

Old 04-28-2018, 02:28 PM   #119
Keven2
Your two sense is very much appreciated. Over 5k people saw this and how many people do you think took the time to find out anything other then what the title said. Yes there was a thread calling out tabea for making false claims but like 400 people saw that. I have definitely lost a lot of business because of this thread and honestly I don't think it's fair that false claims should be allowed to stay posted about somebody. All people see is scam artist them my name. Now again this thread is at the top where every body just sees scam artist Keven vogenberger. I really need someone to start another thread stating my name and that tabea made false claims. Idk this is very depressing!

Old 04-28-2018, 02:41 PM   #120
Mark M
Hey, I wouldn't let it eat at you too much. If reptiles was your livelihood then it might matter, but if its just a hobby you make a little side money from then I wouldn't sweat it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!