My newest jungles. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
My newest jungles.

These guys were produced by Mike Masters from a PK jungle het albino to a het albino.

Just picked them up on Sunday where i purchased them in a super clean pet shop named- Natural pet store in Pa. www.dartfrogstodogs.com.
John is the store owner and friends with MM.

Opinions always wanted when dealing with jungles. Please feel free to offer any you have.How can i better this line? what am i looking to do better with these 2. Which of these 2 females would you breed with the Lipstick jungle het albino i have posted in other ad? -http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=310693

Both? I have these 2 females and a 2010 female sunglow possible super and possible jungle.
I think i need another great male? i also have been thinking of trying an aby with a jungle and see where it goes.Has anyone done this before? If so,what was the outcome.I ask because i really like the abberant pattern on the aby and jungles. And not a huge difference between the 2.IMO. Which really is not much on these 2 lines. lol.

Still learning on camera so please bare with pics.
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #2
allreptiles1966
New jungle pics after feeding.

It will be a few years at the earliest on the 2 females?
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!