I've got EGGS!!!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-27-2011, 10:09 PM   #11
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
You're so welcome, Matt! And 28 eggs? OMG! She must have hidden a bunch of them from you! Way to go, Sunshine!!!

Well, congratulations! Now, the wait begins.
I KNOW!!!! I'm spoiled with my BP's, and I always cut them, as opposed to letting them pip on their own. I gotta actually WAIT 'til THEY are ready...

Old 03-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #12
Tere Salazar
I know, right? But I can guarantee you one thing...with those two parents, you know they're going to be fabulous, so you won't NEED to cut them!

Old 03-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #13
reddragon36
Awesome, congradulations on the new clutch. The waiting was the hardest part for us, when we kept beardies. Your Sunshine reminds me of our Fireball. Best of luck.

Old 03-31-2011, 01:03 PM   #14
cahac
Thumbs up Sunshine

Congrats Matt!!
At least your Sunshine used a laying tub. My Sunshine used my chest last night as her place of depositShe laid 25 under my shirtpic i she is on the left
pic 2 is Dad Grumpy
cliff

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...782366&thumb=1

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...782366&thumb=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
Final egg count is 28! Sunshine is WORN OUT!! She enjoyed a nice warm bath. After getting a good drink, and washing off the mud, she got a dose of calcium and is tucked in for the night. I can't believe that many eggs (bigger than I thought they'd be) came out of her!!! Poor girl...but she done good!!

And special thanks to Tere and Angie, both!! Without y'all to talk to throughout the process, what was a very enjoyable experience could've been a LOT more stressful. Thank you!!

Old 03-31-2011, 01:06 PM   #15
Focal
Sweet deal man!! Congrats!

Old 03-31-2011, 01:07 PM   #16
Tere Salazar
Haha! That's AWESOME!

Old 03-31-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
I know, right? But I can guarantee you one thing...with those two parents, you know they're going to be fabulous, so you won't NEED to cut them!
Thanks Tere!! I can't argue...can't take credit for how pretty they are, but CERTAINLY won't argue against it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddragon36 View Post
Awesome, congradulations on the new clutch. The waiting was the hardest part for us, when we kept beardies. Your Sunshine reminds me of our Fireball. Best of luck.
Thanks John!! (Didn't realize that I had missed your post.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahac View Post
Congrats Matt!!
At least your Sunshine used a laying tub. My Sunshine used my chest last night as her place of depositShe laid 25 under my shirt
Holy crap!! That had to be an experience that you'll NEVER forget!!! Congrats on your clutch!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
Sweet deal man!! Congrats!
Thanks Nick!! This is the first time I've ever had the thought, "Sure hope she doesn't give me any more eggs!" (Not THIS season, that is!! lol)

Old 03-31-2011, 04:45 PM   #18
Beardiefreak26
i contacted the people and they want the whole clutch when they are ready to ship

Old 03-31-2011, 06:17 PM   #19
Mistyck
Congrats Matt. It's always amazing the first time they lay eggs. Can't wait to see what they come out looking like!

Old 03-31-2011, 08:30 PM   #20
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Congrats Matt. It's always amazing the first time they lay eggs. Can't wait to see what they come out looking like!
Thanks!! Amazing is a great way to put it! And, I can't wait to see them, their tiny little dragon bodies start leaving those tiny little eggs!

I really am curious as to what they'll look like when they're first born. I'm guessing that I should not expect much color at first??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!